My "strange" problem

Posted by DAMON96 
My "strange" problem
Date: June 05, 2008 08:09PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Hi!! as I said before I can´t update CSM I´m stll using the BETA version and I can´t download the 9.6 patch (in case that I need it) This is what happens:

I can´t download the 9.6 patch and the updater...very strange, everytime I try it shows this message:

Unable to retieve list This could be several reasons. Make sure you have configured your firewall properly or perhaps the server just timed out. Also it´s posible that you can´t recieve the version list because of a proxy.

1. I checked the firewall and is not blocked (csm, updater, patcher are beetwen the exceptions)

2. A lot of user says that they can update

3 I don´t know what proxis means.

I hope you understand the explenations.

Well if anyone can help Thanks!!
Re: My "strange" problem
Date: June 05, 2008 08:50PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Did you follow the instructions before installing ZAZ tools (CSM)?

1- Install a clear GP4 game
2- Official patch 9.6
3- GP4.exe decrypted.
4- GPXpatch
5- CSM

Where did you try to download the 9.6 patch? Try another site if it doesn't work.

Don't forget under Vista to launch the CSM program as the admministrator (click right, ("launch the program as an administrator";)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2008 08:52PM by Excalibur.
Date: June 05, 2008 09:07PM
Posted by: DAMON96
Yes I update in the middle of april then I unistalled by mistake...but then I installed again but I couldn´t update anymore. I just click on patch downloader and then shows the message that I wrote before...and I can download anything, the mods,season updates, but I don´t understand why I can´t update the CSM.
And I don´t trust in the CSM BETA because before I update brought me a lot of problemas (mods change the names, updates doesn´t work)
Date: June 05, 2008 11:33PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Well, I don't use CSM anymore but I will edit this post tomorow to tell you which version of CSM I used before (It's on my external HD). I remember that it works well under Vista . I had troubles with beta version too...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy