Oulton Park - "CSM'd" - RELEASED

Posted by turkey_machine 
Oulton Park - "CSM'd" - RELEASED
Date: April 21, 2008 01:11PM
Posted by: turkey_machine
Does anybody have any objections to me making Oulton Park by jimbob CSM compatible? I have it working in a couple mods, and would like to share it with you. I'd ask the man himself, but he seems to have left GPG. :(

EDIT: Since I first posted this, I have managed to contact Jim at RaceSimPitStop.co.uk and he has no objections to me making this, or any of his other fine tracks, CSM and TSM compatible.

Oulton Park: [rapidshare.com]

PM me if you want to host this on your website. I'm usually quite nice about that sort of thing. ;-)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2008 10:22PM by turkey_machine.
Re: Oulton Park - "CSM'd"
Date: April 21, 2008 01:17PM
Posted by: Shaddix
you can find him here:
[www.racesimspitstop.co.uk]
under the name of jimmyc

but you can easly put it in TSM yourself

-load CSM
-start TSM from there
-choose "manage tracks"
-choose "create new track"
-enter trackname
-in the box behind ". wad file" you choose the wad file of oulton park
-for ".dat file" the same
other boxer aren't mandatory
-FINISHED!

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: April 21, 2008 01:20PM
Posted by: The Flamer
turkey_machine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anybody have any objections to me making
> Oulton Park by jimbob CSM compatible? I have it
> working in a couple mods, and would like to share
> it with you. I'd ask the man himself, but he seems
> to have left GPG. :(

why ask everyone else,its nothing to do with them,ask jimbob1 himself

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2008 01:26PM by The Flamer.
Date: April 21, 2008 02:00PM
Posted by: Sapo
At least he could try couldn't he? Nobody is harmed by asking it, I never knew you could insert a track in CSM yourself, and now I do, because turkey started this topic :)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 21, 2008 02:09PM
Thank you shaddix, I shall attempt to contact him there this evening. :)

Strictly speaking, it's not CSM, but I've done it for TSM... it's surprisingly easy, (and raced it with Mansell a la 1991 mod... FUN!!! ;)), which is a part of CSM. So if I have a TUH file at the ready, and Jim's fine with it, I'll upload to Rapidshare this evening, or the earliest "legal" opportunity. :)

For the record, I'm not looking to piss anyone off, just to offer an alternative way of loading a very nice track into different mods with CSM.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

Date: April 21, 2008 04:27PM
OK, RaceSimPitStop.co.uk is unavailable for the time being, so anybody else know how to contact Jim? :)

Date: April 21, 2008 04:32PM
Posted by: Shaddix
he'll propably still has an acount here and/or at the grandprix 4 world: [www.makephpbb.com]

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
Date: April 21, 2008 10:46PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i doubt gp4world, have patience, he is admin at RaceSimPitStop.co.uk so there you can contact him for sure
Date: April 22, 2008 05:21PM
Well I've had a reply from the PM I sent, he says it's OK, so here it is! :)

[rapidshare.com]

You're welcome. ;-)

Date: April 22, 2008 07:33PM
Posted by: celinho
Comply with the turkey_machine:
... "just it to you offer an alternative way of loading to very nice track into different mods with CSM"...
I have at least 6 kinds unlike loading of track for the CSM.
By example in the MOD Champ Car 2005/2006, utilizing the TSM, I do a loading with traick´s North American, as Laguna Seca, Detroit, Vancouver.
I find a pleasant way of play with the CSM the Gp4.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: April 22, 2008 08:25PM
Interesting, CCWS 06/05 mod was one I tried, and it was good fun! The other was 1991 mod. Both worked absolutely fine on my machine. Anybody not got it working, please report what they did and any logs in particular.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy