Patch 9.6 Please help

Posted by Andose 
Patch 9.6 Please help
Date: April 18, 2008 04:21PM
Posted by: Andose
Hello all:
I have just bought grand prix 4,(I know i'm a bit slow lol.) so i have downloaded the 9.6 patch. Unfortunately the patch extraction is not a simple process for me!, i'm not sure where to extract it to and if i have downloaded the simplest version. I tried to download the patch off this web site with the setup feature but it has been removed..sigh. Can somebody Please help me get this patch to work? :(

Andose
Re: Patch 9.6 Please help
Date: April 18, 2008 04:58PM
Posted by: mortal
You probably have the file in a zip format, which rquires Winzip or WinRar to extract the contents. Extract to the installation directory.
Also read through the "It was all good... topic in this forum, there is information in it you will find useful on installing GP4 ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Patch 9.6 Please help
Date: April 18, 2008 09:28PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
just install zaz tools and then go to START, Program Files, Zaz Tools, Extras, Patchdownloader, select decryped exe to download, install in correct place where you installed gp4, thats all :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy