Teaching me to model

Posted by F33LTH3F0RC3 
Teaching me to model
Date: April 15, 2008 06:11PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
Could some one please teach me to model? I tried following a tutorial and I didnt get far, but made some progress, also when you create a flat surface I dont havea clue what the horizontal and vertical steps are!

Please if you can teach me then I would appreciate it :).

Cheers,

F33LTH3F0RC3
Re: Teaching me to model
Date: April 15, 2008 08:58PM
Posted by: tmalan
also interested! :D
best regards,
thomaz
Date: April 15, 2008 09:39PM
Posted by: mortal
I think there's a thread going on this. You could also have a look at joining a 3d modeling forum, there's plenty around.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 16, 2008 07:55AM
Posted by: fongu
which tutorial did you use?

One easy way to start learning is to import a simply car (maybe an original gp4 car) into zmodeller and try and recreate it in the same way. Start with something simple like the nose cone, or a wing, and then try it from there. Once you're confortable with your techniques, try and go back and make things better or try a new car.

Date: April 16, 2008 04:08PM
Posted by: Flash Formula
Thats the best tip fongu :) thats what i did when i was learning how to model, maybe also use the zmodeller modelling tutorial as a guide to your own technique, and modelling a normal road car using blueprints is a good way to teach yourself. :) a f1 car can be quite complex in places for a beginner.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy