Hello Peeps

Posted by Pinch 
Hello Peeps
Date: July 29, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: Pinch
Hi there.

Nu to the forums (so be nice :-P), hope to see more peeps around, and also answers to my query.

Inspired by b-tones' guide to makin your own carset, i went flat out, downloaded tons of gp4 editiing tools, and ripped appart half of the .wad files.

Its looking good, all carshapes, skins, helmets, performacne data etc are done, the next step it the team art.

Ive got the file for this, its the 2003 menu art by Raymond Smits, but the only file it recommends to install these is carset creator 4 by Jon Walton. Went to the downloads section, only to find that the site it was linked too was down. Looked around at other gp4 fan sites, only to find that Walton requested that all sites would link to the file on his server, instead of sites hosting it themselves. Also, the site has been down for a while now.

So, can anyone either gimme a link to an available carset creator 4 or a link to a file that doesnt need cc4?

Cheers

Pinch

O Lord, wont you buy me, a Hyundai Coupe,
My friends all drive fiestas, and they look really gay,
Im tired from ma workin, on my 3.50 pay,
So lord, wont ya buy me, a Hyundai Coupe
Re: Hello Peeps
Date: July 29, 2003 03:02PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!!!

I have a copy of CSC Beta 4b downloaded ages ago (Good ol backup!), If you send me your e-mail address I'll be more than happy to send it to you! The files over 1MB so I can't send it to a hotmail/yahoo e-mail address!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: August 04, 2003 07:32AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
nice sig, its funny :)

Date: August 04, 2003 07:57AM
Posted by: jginete
i think this is the 1stnewbie that doesn't ask for a track editor :)

Date: August 04, 2003 08:24AM
Posted by: villej
I didn't ask for a track editor when i was newbie:-o

Post Edited (08-04-03 15:25)

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: August 04, 2003 08:38AM
Posted by: Pinch
LOL

I knew about track editing, and how it aint possible on gp4.....yet.

Sig came from a hard days dossing at work, m8 started singing randomly and we made it up as we went along.

Keeping to the subject of gp4 tho, n e 1 got a decent 2003 performance file for the GP4 perf editor?

I keep trying, but can never get it just right, and the performances in the 2003 mega set is below par.

Cheers

Pinch

O Lord, wont you buy me, a Hyundai Coupe,
My friends all drive fiestas, and they look really gay,
Im tired from ma workin, on my 3.50 pay,
So lord, wont ya buy me, a Hyundai Coupe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy