Don't know how to use CSM

Posted by g00dplAYer 
Don't know how to use CSM
Date: April 08, 2008 01:38PM
Posted by: g00dplAYer
I'm not new to GP4. I play this fantastic game now for I think 5 years and I think it's the best F1 game. I am not new to mods, new trakcs, cars etc. either.

But my problem is I found this nice program CSM. I like it very much but I can't use both CSM and Team Editor. Won't be a problem but I want to edit the camera angles and positions. Don't know how to do this cause this would change the .exe and the cars.wad. Any suggestions?

Second problem is I tried to change the steering wheel in the CSM folder. Therefore not with wad-updater or changing the cars.wad. Somehow it douesn't work.

Would be nice if someone could help me. :)
Re: Don't know how to use CSM
Date: April 08, 2008 01:53PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Teameditor works perfectly with CSM and gp4tweaker in combination.

All the tweaks you want to be used ingame by teameditor you have to disable in gp4tweaker ini file. Your changes that you made with teameditor you save and the save file you just put in the folder of the mod that is called patch. If you use for example 2006 mod by tony and you make changes for the 2007 season you have to put that file into the subfolder 2007 of the patch folder. If you put it in the main folder the changes will count for 2006.

If you have msn you can add me for more info cause its not the easiest question you have ask.

MSN ADDY: bigbrother2001@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2008 01:57PM by Bigbrother.
Date: April 08, 2008 01:54PM
Posted by: b-tone
Put the team editor .car file into the mods Data\Patch folder and it should work, but could be over ruled by GP4 Tweaker.
See if the mod has Tweaker Real Time editing possibilities.
Where did you replace the stwheel?

____
Tony

Date: April 08, 2008 03:43PM
Posted by: g00dplAYer
Thank you very much. It's such an easy to use tool but first you have to know how ^^

Didn't expect such fast answers. You're fantastic guys :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy