why havent youchecked out the sound update ver 1.1

Posted by Caelen 
Its quite good but Ian I think u can add the engine startup sound.Like when the pitmechanic comes and lifts the car up maybe u can add the sound of the engine firing up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Re: why havent youchecked out the sound update ver 1.1
Date: July 29, 2003 08:45PM
Posted by: tux
the only thing that gets me is the skid sound, how come we dont have the quiet skid before louder one? it sounds like the tires suddenly let go ;)

Also in ur update the internal sounds are good but when u go to the Tcam view the sounds are more like squealing than F1 engines.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
thanks ian, thats great of you!

@aquarius_varun

Check top of the page! :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
where do i put these rar files??

where do i put these rar files??

When you have downloaded them, put em onto disk, then got them on your GP4 computer. Just put them all in the same folder and open Part1 (or Part3) and extract the zip file somewere. The readme.txt file in the zip file will take you the rest of the way! ;)

Post Edited (07-30-03 11:07)

when i open them, i just get masses of dodgy characters and letters,

no zip file??

Hmmm, just downloaded them from the links I gave to you, and they seem fine, Did you check the .rar archive before putting them onto disk?

delete all ur temp internet files and redownload.

Andrew. Australia.
i downloaded each part onto floppy disk.

then i put them onto my gp4 computer

then i dragged all three parts into gp4/samples and nothing happened

do i need to open the files with winzip??

i need a step by step instruction!

Right, Firstly extract the rar file to a random folder anyware (You need to open this win WinRAR or WinACE). Then go to that random folder and extract the Zip file to Your gp4 directory/Samples.

Thats it!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy