controller issue with gp4

Posted by kiddog 
controller issue with gp4
Date: March 16, 2008 10:42PM
Posted by: kiddog
Can anyone out there help me. I'm trying to hook up a USB CH product Fighterstick for steering control and a set of USB CH product pro pedals for gas and brake. I'm having all kinds of issues mostly not getting anything except the keyboard to control the cars. If anyone can steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated. Everything seems to work fine when I check in Windows/control panel/game controller. Thanks. Regards Jim
Re: controller issue with gp4
Date: March 17, 2008 10:17AM
Posted by: mortal
I'd say you can only use one controller at a time, all axis must be on the same controller.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 19, 2008 10:56AM
Posted by: mydumpstinks
You can use 2 controllers, options, controls, select one of the not used options on the right hand side, the on the accelerator dropdown select the controller u want to use it will then give you an option to choose which axis or button u wish to use, if you move the pedal or press a button u will see the options and what i mean, do the same for the brake and steering and all should be well!
Date: March 19, 2008 09:57PM
have contacted Ch products support to see if I can somehow fool the game and see if they have a way to make two controllers behave like one which should fool the game. thanks
Date: March 19, 2008 10:01PM
I have tried to use the user sets in the game but I get zero results. When I get into advanced settings I get zero response on any Axis when moving left/right/gas/brake. I need to run the patch maybe that will help. Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy