Fatal problem with GP4 :(

Posted by bulwa-boy 
Fatal problem with GP4 :(
Date: March 18, 2008 09:29AM
Posted by: bulwa-boy
hi everyone. I just installed gp4 on my brand new super-dooper computer, but I get a problem. Default GP4 works fine. But after installing the official patch, decrypted exe. Zaz tools, a 2006 mod and the gpx thingie when I select a race the game crashes during loading. Could it be caused by a wide screen monitor ??. propobly not because normal gp4 works fine. What could be the problem ??

thanks for any help. Iam desperate
Re: Fatal problem with GP4 :(
Date: March 18, 2008 09:36AM
Posted by: Robert
Install each one at time and see what stops it working.
Try another reinstall as well just in case
Widescreen monitors are fine btw :)

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: March 18, 2008 10:31AM
Posted by: mortal
you could post the error log

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2008 07:00PM
Posted by: bulwa-boy
nope, beacause when it crashes, I have to reset because I just see some random shapes and lines when it crashes.

EDIT: REinstall didint help :( Please help

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2008 07:32PM by bulwa-boy.
Date: March 18, 2008 09:24PM
Posted by: mortal
You need to the re-install, and test after each add-on. Add the 06 mod last. I suspect that is where your problem is.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy