GP4 keeps lagging...

Posted by tapezu 
GP4 keeps lagging...
Date: March 17, 2008 08:35PM
Posted by: tapezu
Some may remember me (still in 2007) i posted that i am gonna Format my computer (I posted it on my earlier topic wich i made in 2005 about fictional 2006 mod). I did so few months ago... I dont know how is this possible, but gp4 is even more laggy.

I think the minimum requiment for GP4 was 450mhz cpu (Dunno the others, and i know that they set it a bit too low :D). Well my comp is 3.2ghz, intel pentium 4. I have a Radeon x800gt videocard and 1gb memory. I just set ALL the craphics (Expect resolution) to the lowest possible and it's still lagging as much as with medium or porpably with the highest.

It doesn't lag at all in Quicklaps, but in any kind of event when theres other cars on the track, it lags very very much. Cpu is 150-400%, but when driving alone its 10-50%. This drives me nuts :D. Funny thing is that i mostly wanted a new computer three years ago becouse of gp4 lagged so much. Older computer was something like 800mhz CPU, 254mb memory and some radeon's old videocard; 64mb of memory i think. To the funny thing then: It lags more on this comp... I dunno if i am getting grazy if this makes me laugh :D

I think it's not about that i have messed our comp, almost all other games work just fine, wich even has way higher minimum requiments (Like oblivion). I'v tried to find from the internet if someone else had same kind of an problems, but they all what i found seemed to have so much slower comps that it would explain their problem.

I am not posting this for: "Please help me!!!". I just wanted to tell this and if someone wouldn't have anything else to do, he or she could give me somekind of an answer.

I think i should find out everything what's inside this comp, to see if it's just simply not compatible (Hopefully wrote it right..) with GP4.

That's all :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy