Logitech G25, user pics, review wanted.

Posted by mortal 
Logitech G25, user pics, review wanted.
Date: March 05, 2008 09:18PM
Posted by: mortal
I'm thinking about making a new cockpit simulator, and using a G25, before I buy one, I'd like to see the mounting system. How is the gear-lever and wheel mounted? What is the wheel angle relative to the mounting plane? What type of mounts are they? What are the dimensions of the pedal set? Pictures I've looked at on sale sites, ebay for example, do not show these details. Also a review on it would be good, your opinion on ease of setup, performance, the force feedback, blah de blah. Don't want much do I. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Logitech G25, user pics, review wanted.
Date: March 05, 2008 11:26PM
Posted by: rosberg91
I can only say you that it's the best ........
Date: March 06, 2008 07:01AM
Posted by: prunn
I think the g25 has already been reviewed too much lol
maybe its the time to review the Porsche 911 Turbo S Steering Wheel :P
lol

PЯuИNИ

[prunn.wordpress.com]
Date: March 06, 2008 11:05AM
I understand that it is a good wheel, probably a very good wheel, what I am asking about is the mounting information. What design changes will I have to make is what I'm curious about. I already have an F1 driving simulator in my lounge room, with a Logitech Ferrari FF Wheel, so I want info on how the G25 is secured. It would be good to know this, before I buy one.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 06, 2008 11:20AM
Posted by: turkey_machine
AFAIK, it's the same mountings as the Logitech Formula Force. My RX has G-clamps in the wheel which mount it flat against the desk. The gear stick I'm unsure about, but search for a review online with piccies. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Date: March 06, 2008 11:43AM
Posted by: Paco
To my knowledge, Gav, Neil Pearson and Morbid have the G25, maybe you could contact them ;-)

I'm against sigpics
Date: March 06, 2008 02:11PM
Posted by: airefresco
Check this site mortal. Theres loads of cockpit designs on there, many of them use the G25.[forum.rscnet.org]

paul..
Date: March 06, 2008 02:48PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
Try this: [logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com]

There's jpeg's in there with dimensioned layouts to mounting the G25.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2008 02:50PM by Mr Pibb.
Date: March 07, 2008 09:18AM
Thankyou thankyou, perfect :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy