Reflections

Posted by slimsymeat2 
Reflections
Date: March 02, 2008 11:46AM
Posted by: slimsymeat2
Some overhead banners reflect in the car., but others dont. What controls if they reflect or not?
Re: Reflections
Date: March 02, 2008 02:06PM
Posted by: F33LTH3F0RC3
Could be how high you have reflections set to.
Date: March 02, 2008 03:45PM
0; Environment map strength (0=>use game default) I've tried setting this too 100 and it does what it says, but it doesn't assign any new reflections. It's mainly the new 07 track pack I play. I've loaded them into GP4 Builder but I caint figure out what I need to change or add. I can make new reflections that show up in the rain and make parts of the track allow rainfall but still cain't get some overhead banners to show on the car as you pass under them.

Cheers
Date: March 02, 2008 07:49PM
Fixed it in the graphics config.
200; [MAIN VIEW] Enable dynamic environment reflections to X metres (for advanced carshader only) v3
I had that set at 500 (Bigger isn't always better). So of course some overhead banners are less than 500 meters away when coming intoview so were being ignored. I was looking at flags in GP4 Builder and stuff. LoL
Date: March 03, 2008 02:03PM
Posted by: Willb
Well that doesnt make any sense, as that parameter specifies how close an object needs to be to be reflected, so the bigger the number the MORE objects that are reflected.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy