Backfire explosions visual

Posted by sobpd1 
Backfire explosions visual
Date: July 26, 2003 11:59AM
Posted by: sobpd1
My original question got lost under a pile of shite about bandwidth and so on, so i`ll ask again IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE VISIBLE BACKFIRE EXPLOSIONS FROM THE EXHAUST PORTS in GP4, similar to what has been with F1C 99-02
Re: Backfire explosions visual
Date: July 26, 2003 01:20PM
Posted by: Xero
There are no (or there shouldn't be!) backfire explosions in 2003 F1 cars... unless you are looking to use an earlier season! Anyway, I haven't seen anything about them!

Date: July 26, 2003 04:26PM
Posted by: six degrees
erm

not sure about the possibility of it being implemented in gp4, or whether it actually is already..

Date: July 26, 2003 04:43PM
Posted by: rickm550
someone was doing this quite a while back, cant remember who, but they looked very good becos he posted screenshots on this forum. i think he never got around to releasing it.
Date: July 26, 2003 10:19PM
Posted by: variante_ascari
hey! you missed the European GP? just pay attention to the cars which has the asymatrical exhaust, e.g. Ferrari, Williams, Minardi, Toyota
when the car brakes for turn 1, you will see those exhaust spitting the fires out

Date: July 26, 2003 11:28PM
Posted by: Abstraction
Cool!

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 27, 2003 10:56AM
Posted by: sobpd1
No explosions then????
Date: July 27, 2003 11:45AM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Id like to see them in the game. great one for screenshots!

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy