Formula One 2003 on Playstation 2, no way as good as GP4!

Posted by total_insanity 
Formula One 2003 on Playstation 2, no way as good as GP4!

I Brought Formula One 2003, played it for a couple of minuits and thought "what a pile of shite" Well its not to bad but something I won't always play. Very Disapointing the game play about it.

God knows why the F1 Amistration gave a licence to sony so they can produce crap f1 games for the next 5 years on the Playstation 2.

I won't buy them.
moral of the story - dont ever buy a console F1 game

You can say that again!
dont ever buy a console F1 game

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
And they are never very realistic anyway. Certainly nowhere near as realistic as grand prix 4
It's arcadish .. very arcadish .. i like the raindrops on the helmet though .. Although i think that F1 2003 is better than F1 Career Challenge on PS2, career challenge is.. WEIRD .. when u hit the brakes, it always block, no matter how gentle u r on the braking button .. weird..

"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Now, now, now, F1 World Grand Prix/F1 World Grand Prix 2 for the Nintendo 64 was VERY good indeed. One of the most realistic F1 games I have ever played.

----------------------
"To finish first, first, you have to start."
David Coulthard 2001

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah f1 world grand prix...

that game was AWESOME!

everything about it was amazing, except perhaps the car handling was a little bit too arcade, but still very good

To be a legend, first you have to learn to drive
It was the second game I bought for N64, and I'm happy I still have it :)
Also, the Monaco Grand Prix (DC) was nice, but had tough handling on simulation, and wasn't officially licensed. But it was good.

I had PS2 and I sold it, because there were no good f1 games. GP4 is the best!!!
Now, now, now, F1 World Grand Prix/F1 World Grand Prix 2 for the Nintendo 64 was VERY good indeed. One of the most realistic F1 games I have ever played

I hope you are joking?

In the first one it didnt matter what tyres u used. I ran bout in soaking tracks on slicks and was still lapping faster than the computer. Just another console racing game

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Are you talking about the original (1st) F-1 World Grand Prix 98 by Visual Studios/ Paradigm? That was a game that set a new level for F1 games on consoles, and it was really good. The only problem was that it wasn't hard to crush your opposition! But remember in time trials that we raced again a Senna McLaren ghost car?

It had amazing graphics, the driver hands were on the wheel and they were very detailed and full 3D. The only problem was that Jacques Villeneuve wouldn't license himself to any game, until the Ubi Soft game came out some time ago. Remember GP3? John Newhouse :)

YEah, WHo the hell was john newhouse? why wasn't JV there?

Andrew. Australia.

YEah, WHo the hell was john newhouse? why wasn't JV there?

His name was under license

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
er?

Andrew. Australia.
Jaques name was not allowed in GPx because he either didnt want it to be, or was under license to another company for another game.

JV...

now there's a spoilt over-rated festerous wanker of a driver,

a disgrace to the great Gilles's family name....

wish he'd piss off out of F1 and give someone worthy a go !

P4 2.85gig Albatron mobo 512mb Corsair3200LL Ram 19"Auriga Mon. SBLive! + 4point surround spkrs. Thrustmaster F1 FF Wheel. Radeon9500pro Cat3.4 drivers. GP4 55fps 1024*768 - No VideoWalls/HeatHaze - Mirrors On.
did he ever release his futuristic racing game thingy? I think that's why he didn't allow his name out, cos the title of that game was "Jacques Villenueve's racer" or something like that, it had his name in it.

I remember playing a demo of it, it was kinda strange but still played well :)

John Newhouse! LOL! that brings back memories of GPM2!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy