hi im new to gp4 game and i need help

Posted by neosunnyb4u 
hi im new to gp4 game and i need help
Date: December 30, 2007 03:02AM
Posted by: neosunnyb4u
hi guys im new to this forum and im new to this game as i was thinkign about buying this game since i saw a cool video on youtube about this game and also im a big fan of f1 but first i have a few questions.

can any one tell me what f1 seasons come on the retail game cd, and does the game feature the real drivers?

i only ask this as i woudl liek to play the 1989-1990 season with mansell and the ferrari f1 car which i love the sound of that beast :)

can any one tell me whether these seasons are available on the cd and also are all the tracks there with all the original designs and corners unedited i.e does the cd contain old hockenheimring instead of the new one?

once again yor help would be most appreicated as i reeally wanted to play a good f1 game nowadays and i cannot afford to buy a ps3 just to play f1.

thanxs for your time

Sunny :)
Re: hi im new to gp4 game and i need help
Date: December 30, 2007 03:20AM
Posted by: mortal
Welcome to the forums.
You can buy GP4 on ebay fairly cheaply nowadays, and Amazon usually has copies as well. There are mods available for the seasons you want as far as I know, although no doubt someone more knowledgeable than me on that subject can confirm it.
There is a GP4FAQ sticky topic which is full of useful information about modding, NOCD, and the must have addons like CSM and gpx_patch. You will also need to download the official patch as well.
Good luck and you came to the right place. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 30, 2007 02:30PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Their is no season 89 and 90 mod or cars available.

But their is a 88 and 91 mod witch are very good.

Cheers :)
Date: December 30, 2007 03:26PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
the cd contains 2001 tracks, so yes it has the old hockenheim. however, you can also download several fictional and real-life tracks, both modern and old, as well as updates to the original tracks

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy