New Cars - Problems

Posted by tax dodger 
New Cars - Problems
Date: July 24, 2003 12:24PM
Posted by: tax dodger
hi,

this is the 1st time ive asked for help with gp4 for ages, cos i simply gave up on it and got a 2003 set for gp3 2000. but gp3 is annoying me a bit and id like to get gp4 up and running, hopefully with some help.

all i was wondering was - is the only way to import new cars still that mehtod that involoves exporting wads etc through gp4 master? cos i had so many problems. i just wondered if any new tools have come out to help this, and how they work?

im almost considering getting one of the EA games, which would be a bit of a shame cos i think gp4 would be better if i can get it working well on my pc. plus, its more money which i dont really have.

thanks

TAX DODGER ;)
Re: New Cars - Problems
Date: July 24, 2003 12:30PM
Posted by: fongu
Get Easywad by Zaz. Its a lot easier than gp4master, tho it does pretty much the same thing. Just search for 'easywad' above and find the url for it. All you do is simply right click on the wad and click extract. You'll find the folder with all the stuff in. To recompile the wad, just right click on the folder and compress directoruy to wad. Easy as!
Re: New Cars - Problems
Date: July 24, 2003 12:34PM
Posted by: markko
Or vipers tool.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy