.rar files?

Posted by baconeggsnchips 
.rar files?
Date: July 24, 2003 09:05AM
Posted by: baconeggsnchips
i just dowloaded a few of the 2003 cars and they're in a .rar format. The williams 2003 car is great, got that d/l in a zip and its works lurvely. But, these .rar files have puzzeled me that much i'm on my 6th cup of coffee and i've only been up an hour.

Please help, the newb to modding and such......

Sy
Re: .rar files?
Date: July 24, 2003 09:15AM
Posted by: stevewaller
You need to download WinRar from the internet to exrtract these files. Do a google search for "winrar download" and you should be in luck.

;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: July 24, 2003 10:32AM
okay, will try. fankoo.
Date: July 24, 2003 10:45AM
thanks very much, worked a treat...
Date: July 24, 2003 10:51AM
Posted by: stevewaller
no probs ;) ;) ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: July 24, 2003 08:01PM
Posted by: Guimengo
By the way, I downloaded all of those files (cars, helmets,...) but the .rar gives error message. Yes, I have WinZip and WinRar, and I use Rar to open those files. For example: I downloaded Ferrari, Williams, and it works fine. But, the Sauber (by anyone) gives an error message, and the compressed file doesn't work. And I looked all over other sites too.
Anyone knows where I can download all these files w/o problems? Or does anyone experience the same problems?
Thanks a lot! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy