CRASHES are Great...

Posted by gee500e 
CRASHES are Great...
Date: July 23, 2003 10:11AM
Posted by: gee500e
Is it just me of is the damage engine in GP4 one of the best out there... I mean it is far supperiour to F1 CC...

WOW MAN these racing SIM's are incredible...
Re: CRASHES are Great...
Date: July 23, 2003 10:16AM
Posted by: genesis
I would say that the default GP4 damage model is way too strong - in real life, and with the default settings of F1C, you only have to slightly touch someone or something to rip a wing off, say. I guess if you tweak Gp4 with Madman's tool then you can make it more realistic?

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: July 23, 2003 11:48AM
Posted by: Ellis
I would say that the default GP4 damage model is way too strong - in real life, and with the default settings of F1C, you only have to slightly touch someone or something to rip a wing off, say. I guess if you tweak Gp4 with Madman's tool then you can make it more realistic?

but in F1C if u tap the rear end of someomes car there rear wing takes of and goes into orbit somewhere

F1C damage sucks, carbon fibre does not bend in real life like F1C

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 23, 2003 11:50AM
Posted by: tux
and in gp4, hitting wings and tyres broken off damages ure car, in f1c it doesnt i think

Date: July 23, 2003 07:16PM
Posted by: Guimengo
It does in F1C. But real F1 is fragile on wings, even though is very safe and the wings look stronger.
But as said before, maybe put damage to 108%
:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy