INTERLAGOS PROBLEM

Posted by mitadumapaga 
INTERLAGOS PROBLEM
Date: October 07, 2007 05:39PM
Posted by: mitadumapaga
hi guys i have a big big problem.... I am racing in a championship mode and i am on the very last track (INTERLAGOS)....BUT when i load the track just before finiishing loading the track the game crashes... I AM REALLY FRUSTATED but on the other track it all is all right.. any suggestions how to fix it pleasssse because it is really interesting championship. JUST AS more infomation ......
the track was loading O.K but after finishing SHANGHAI i saved the game and instead of waiting i pushed ALT + CTRL + DEL .....can this be the poroblem and how cani fix this :s please help
Re: INTERLAGOS PROBLEM
Date: October 08, 2007 01:27PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
Mmmm. Could be the same problem as I had with Shanghai. Just as it finished loading, screen went black, I was waiting for the cockpit to show up, and it dumped back to desktop. Turned out, that it was my Nvidia drivers. I had upgraded them to the lastest Beta drivers, and it just didn't agree. God knows why. Reverted them back to the previous version, and did a complete Shanghai GP, no crashes to desktop at all.

See if you can run a test session with just your own car for Interlagos, and if it still crashes, you'll have to look deeper into a solution.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy