Game Ending :(

Posted by ukclubber 
Game Ending :(
Date: July 21, 2003 07:36PM
Posted by: ukclubber
Hi there peeps,
Well when are game developers gonna think up or create a decent game ending?????
You would think that after battling it out over 17 tracks and finishing first you could sit back and watch all your good work unfold before you! No just a crappy video and a screen that says world champion :(
Jeez i just wish developers would take into account that you play these games to reach the end.
Even a bloody podium and spraying champagne with some lovely girlies up there would have satisfied me!
Anyone else think game endings are crap?
Re: Game Ending :(
Date: July 21, 2003 07:49PM
Posted by: tux
ive never played a gpx game thru a full season so dunno :) but u get my vote, the endings suck (ive seen them in rad game tools ;))

Date: July 21, 2003 08:06PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i only ever played F1GP through a full season. with 100% race. i tried with Gp2 but got bored, but didnt with Gp3. will try with GP4 once i get a new pc

Date: July 21, 2003 08:25PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I agree 100%
I played full seasons on GP2 and GP3, but never anything good. I'm still new with GP4 and waiting to get all 2003 cars to start my full season, but the only F1 game I ever played to have something was F-1 World Grand Prix 98 for the N64, where it showed the credits with ingame graphics of races, and in the end, the top 3 pilots of the season with the cars on a podium, and the results with estimated salary for the next season.
Still, I want something more, and it's good to see I'm not alone!
Maybe a video with "best moves" or highlights, or just racing action :)

Date: July 21, 2003 09:07PM
Posted by: Capdeville
Oh yeah...what a dissapointment...

I swear I race all the season 100% just to watch the championship scenes...but nothing...

In Gp1 at least it recomended to move to the next difficulty level, but in Gp4, just a video and stadistics...

I even miss the podium scenes in Accolade´s F1 racing game (ohhh talking about 1992 or some)

good night from mexico city

[home.graffiti.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy