start bug...in each race o.O

Posted by al-ja 
start bug...in each race o.O
Date: September 18, 2007 09:36PM
Posted by: al-ja
ok so i started another championship season but at all race starts my car just crawl. It's revs drop to a very very low(i don't think a real f1 car can run with such low revs) where i can barely hear the engine right after the last 2 lights go red. And then whey the lights go off and race starts my car just crawls for some seconds, enough for me to get passed by like 4 cars.
It's like when u cut corners and the car slows down, just much much slower.
So i've been toying around with all options i could find but i don't seem to be able to find a solution.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thank you
Re: start bug...in each race o.O
Date: September 18, 2007 11:31PM
Posted by: sunil
yep, same problem here too

any help please?

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: September 19, 2007 05:29AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
is the pit speed limiter off?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: September 19, 2007 08:17AM
Posted by: Robert
Just don't press the accelerator until the lights go out.

Batracer - the online racing manager game - join here :) [batracer.com]
Date: September 19, 2007 11:42AM
it is the same thing...with or without the acceleration. When the last lights go on, revs drop and i can't do anything to them.
As for the pit limiter...it's much slower than pit speed. I looked now and it's 27-29 km/h.
Date: September 19, 2007 11:53AM
Posted by: phoenix.pl
try to keep brakes until red lights will turn off
Date: September 19, 2007 01:37PM
Posted by: schroeder
you ever heard something about jump start penalty... ;)
just like phoenix.pl said, keep brakes until the lights turn off.

matt
Date: September 19, 2007 02:00PM
Posted by: bob1977
No I have the same problem on some mods. The car almost stalls then thwe power kicks in. It's not a jump start. Happmes most on 1991 mod.
Date: September 19, 2007 02:09PM
Posted by: phoenix.pl
it happens on some tracks thats why i wrote to keep your brakes on, then you wont start until you release them :)
Date: September 19, 2007 03:40PM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
No. Its to do with the V8 Torque EXE I'm sure. What I do, is switch off the F9 option for launch control, then you can rev. So long as you dont jump the start, and you get away from the lights on cue, my engine flutters for a few seconds, then it picks up the pace. Its only done it since I put the V8 exe in.
Date: September 19, 2007 04:05PM
Posted by: sunil
yes, VIper-F1.com is right

i just tested this one and it works.

i came here to tell this one after testing but Viper was first. yes engine sounds bit different i means it's louder wow it's sounds different .

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: September 20, 2007 09:09AM
i don't even use launch control and my car WON'T EVEN JUMP START...erm...wtf? and i DID check car realisms and stuff.
As for the exe stuff i will check when i play next time, thx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy