95 mod :)

Posted by shmall 
95 mod :)
Date: July 21, 2003 01:47AM
Posted by: shmall
Hey thanks for this awesome mod, says its only a "Public beta", but looks great and feels great too...... thanks guys keep up the great work :)

Simon.

love it :)
Re: 95 mod :)
Date: July 21, 2003 02:55AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
Make' 96!!!!!!!!
plz? =\

Date: July 21, 2003 03:17AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
So is this actually the final release, or is it a beta? I was waitng until the final release comes out, but if this is it, I'll get it! :)

Date: July 21, 2003 03:32AM
Posted by: Toby Burke
Would it be possible to see some more screens of the '95 Mod? Sorry to ask, but being on dialup...:(...I hate to grab 40 Meg of anything without seeing it in detail. Maybe closeups of some of the cars? Would be greatly appreciated.

Is that middle screen from Imola? Was just thinking, the McLarens in '95 weren't all that good really. It was more the efforts of Mika that made them the top of the mid-level teams that year. Seeing them in possible 2nd and 4th behind the Williams in that screen makes me think they need some detuning...:)

Date: July 21, 2003 03:46AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
nah...just get it! it's worth it even for a 56k'ers :) you'll be satisfied with it, trust me ;)
erm...the 2nd pic was taken at Silverstone's Maggets and Becketts section

Date: July 21, 2003 04:04AM
Posted by: Toby Burke
Variante,

Thx for the info....that section reminds me of Imola for some reason. Still, those McLarens are a bit too far forward if it's 2nd and 4th they are in. Ain't Monza...:)

They were normally starting out around 8th, 9th or 10th at the best that year, not counting to odd WFO qualifying run by Mika, and normally even worse than 10th. Nigel didn't do much but add weight to the car in his couple races...:) Mika and Blundell had a few good finishes towards the mid/end of the year, but that was after the car was a bit more sorted out and Monza was the only one they both were up front.

With GP4's team limit, what 11 of the 1995 teams are modeled? I figure Simtek is one that isn't since they only made it through the first half of the season.
Date: July 21, 2003 04:30AM
Don't worry about the position of the McLarens, they can be changed with the gp4edit, they have included a performance and physics update but I have still to get the newest version of an editor to load them :)

Simon.
Date: July 21, 2003 01:01PM
Indeed all works well now that I have installed the Physics and Performance updates :)

Awesome mod guys, if this is still the "Beta" then the full finished product is going to be fantastic :)

Simon.

Date: July 21, 2003 03:15PM
Posted by: GLD
The beta version of this mod is definitely very impressive. I have to admit i was a little sceptical before downloading it, but apart from the default gp4 steering wheel it is exceptional. I agree with you guys, the final release will indeed be something special

Please click my sig!
Date: July 22, 2003 04:45AM
Posted by: b-tone
it is well worth it.
i don't think the final release will be out for a while, and may not have any major changes.
the cars all look great.

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy