Realistic Cockpit
[asp2.6to23.com]

3DRims
[asp2.6to23.com]

VisorSet 2003
[asp2.6to23.com]

Post Edited (07-20-03 11:33)

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
i cant download the cockpit shape and the visor .

Ferrari forever
same here, the cockpit shape and visor links don't work...

but the 3D Rims r great BTW, Great Work.

Andrew. Australia.
*goes to download* :)
nice, Viper!

the web page loads then i click download and it stuffs up. yo variante_ascari im daniel in simracing world forums:) variante_ascari wrote:

Ferrari forever
I could only get the rims.

hi Daniel :)

The rims actaully dont seem to work. they just stay like the old ones. I have changed that line in f1graphics.cfg. I will just see if i can get a better camera to check it.

None of the links apart from 3D rims work!

hi variante :)hope u watch the british gp. In australia its shown 1 hr late :)
hope MS wins. :)

viper can u please make a new link to them or something cuz that cockpit is beatiful :)

Ferrari forever
Sorry..I uploaded the wrong download.asp ... that page links the url to the old server...
now it's ok!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Viper
I've noticed that the link to your 2003 visors is wrong, as the correct file name (the one I was able to download) is a zip and not an exe. Please correct the link... And good work! The cockpit and the visors are really really beautiful. But why the rims still look as the old ones?

thanx viper downloading right now, looks great :)

will there be a new ferrari soon like the one at silverstone? cuz i hear there a new aero work done on da car

Ferrari forever
viper i tried ur cockpit and it is so realistic thanx for the download keep up the good work

Ferrari forever
Yes.
Williams , BAR ,Ferrari and Renault will all updated before DEU GP.
And Sauber...

Viper man u r teriffic.Those rims are real real good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Viper are the 3d rims for lower po? Cause the last ones (really beautiful but unusable for me) gave me a po rise of 100% to 200 :(

Post Edited (07-24-03 12:19)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
erm...not one of the links work :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N.Irelands biggest Nascar Fan!
Hi,

I was unable to download the files, the links opened a page in japonese (I think) and didn't direct me to any file, since I don't understand japonese I didn't know what to do. I'm using a Mac to download since I don't have internet access at home. Is there another location to download this files?

Thanks in advance!
It's actually Chinese, not Japanese. Viper's page was off-line with some problem, I believe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy