Need some help with 3DEditor 2.8!

Posted by Tigershark 
Need some help with 3DEditor 2.8!
Date: July 19, 2003 01:59PM
Posted by: Tigershark
Hey guys,

I was wondering, is it possible to click on an object and see what textures it uses... the list of objects is a bit too long to try every time and I'm sure there is some logic in it but I don't see it, so clicking on the objects I want would be superb :)

Is it possible, and so.. how!?

Another question, I've only changed some of the textures now but the load crashes, how can this be?

- Sander

Post Edited (07-20-03 12:03)

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Re: Need some help with 3DEditor 2.8!
Date: July 23, 2003 04:25PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Yes, i broke my brain on it too but opengl only give us 255 object to pick and as scenes are made of more than 255 objects, it is useless badly till i won't know how to cast a ray in the scene but it's still a complex task for me and i can't loose the time needed to find it.
Anyhow, i tried to simplify the task anyway as much as i can and 3.1v that will be release soon will have alphabetically sorted object list and give a more clear appearance to tweak objects.

Hmm, crash after changing textures is strange as as you can see all Ricardo's track are working perfectly and they are all done with 3d Editor so i can only guess it comes from you...did you create any texture in the tool or just change one tex by another.
If you created new tex, you also have to create the tex file and add it to the given wad...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy