I'm out for very long time, need to know the news!

Posted by Auradrummer 
HELLO OLD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

There is to much time since I left the GP4 community (and recently I joined Nascar 2003 community), but really, GP4 is still the best Racing Game and you are the best friends, no doubt.

What news do you have?

- Any new editor since begin of 2006?
- Any new Touring Car MOD released?
- Any new possibility for edition?
- Any news about GP4 Tweaker crew?

Thanks!
Hello Auradrummer !

Look at the sticky thread : The GP4 Tracks Thread - Sites, Links & Editing [Now Open]
Well CSM which Im sure was around back then has become the must have tool thanks to Zaz. you can now get carsets complete with all the track from that year and it makes everything much easier to install.
Tony is still working on the DTM 2005 mod to my knowledge but I dont recall there being any other prominant touring car mods unfortunately.

Re: I'm out for very long time, need to know the news!
Date: July 14, 2007 04:19PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Welcome back, mate.

Since the beginning of 2006 ?
Wow, well, I released about 12 3DEditor updates and 4 (5 in a few hours) Gp4 Builder ones(which is 3DEditor successor). So I'm pretty sure you will find more editing possibilities than before :)

Hello Guys!

Laurent: A BRAZILIAN KISS TO MAËVA!!!! Don't forget to give her the first steering wheel! (I think that is the first toys of our sons!)

Brunoboi: Zaz? He is still active? VEEEEERY Good! And about Madman? I have no news about him since that tsunami.

Alex: I'm looking for it, thanks!!
welcome back mate!!!!!!!
Re: I'm out for very long time, need to know the news!
Date: July 16, 2007 06:35PM
Posted by: Paco
Maëva is Duffer's daughter ;-)

I'm against sigpics
No more tracks from you Auradrummer for GP4?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy