assigning gear up/down for driving force feedback

Posted by costame 
assigning gear up/down for driving force feedback
Date: June 17, 2007 02:37PM
Posted by: costame
well i have this, [www.jump.co.za], old steering wheel which is actually for ps2 but works fine with pc. i ve been using this in gp4 for over 2 years but never managed to assign the paddles to work as the gear up/down buttons. i did some search on the net and found similar problems but no solution seems to have came up, up to now actually. logitech profiler also does not work i think. ("i think" because i dont know to use it properly) is there any one out there who managed to do that or have any suggestions to that?

thanks in advance..
Re: assigning gear up/down for driving force feedback
Date: June 17, 2007 05:49PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Hi costame

Well i have a Logitech Wingman with Force feedback i dont use profiler, i select all buttons inside the game and it works.

Cheers :)
jcaranti thanks for the file but it is a little different than what i want.

button 1 and 2 are for gear changing in your profile however i want the paddles be gear up/down. and when i assign them to do that i can not leave the pit garage because no button activates "leave garage" option.

thanks anyway...i ll appreciate if any further assistance comes from anybody....
Re: assigning gear up/down for driving force feedback
Date: June 21, 2007 12:31AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well there isnt any botton to press leave garages.
You select this by using the peddals and then you hit Botton 2 and your out of the Garage.

Bye :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy