Hi

Posted by Hitchhiker 
Re: Hi
Date: July 17, 2003 05:32PM
Posted by: LS.
i've toyed with the idea of going into one of the track folders and changing the colourschemes with photoshop to get to look more like my screenshots

i'll have to give it a try some time, depends on how hard it is to change all the graphic files into extensions that adobe will recognise

i'd pretty much end up photoshopping every single item in the GP4 directory though

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 17, 2003 05:48PM
Posted by: bazza
Go for it m8!

and hi to the two newbies

Baz

Date: July 17, 2003 05:54PM
Posted by: Ellis
LS, it shud be easy to do that

the files are TGA files after u uncompress them from TEX format, and im sure Photoshop can open TGA?

Uncomrpess the wad, then find the texs, uncomrpess the texs to TGA and open in Photoshop.

Defiantly possible if photoshop can see TGA

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 17, 2003 05:54PM
Posted by: Hitchhiker
That's quite an Odyssey LS!
Date: July 17, 2003 06:01PM
erm, ok, stumbeled accross a problem! ZM refuses to open the wheel file...i got around this last time, not sure how :S

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 17, 2003 06:03PM
i'll give it a go then, might as well try with monaco then, afterall its the most realsitic looking track in gp4

hope it don't take too long :s

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 17, 2003 06:07PM
what util do i need to change them to TGA?

LS's Tip of the week
Date: July 17, 2003 06:12PM
theres alot of tex files for each track now, most of which at forst you wont know where they are! I suggest going round the track with a screenshot program and taking pics every couple of hundread meters then when u open tex files have a look for where they are.

Date: July 17, 2003 06:13PM
GP4 Master can turn TGA into Tex, theres a good few others that can do it, the download section for editors of this site has a good few :)

Date: July 18, 2003 12:43AM
Posted by: b-tone
theres a batch tex editor that does lots at once. and use some batch things in ps and apply it to all the tgas. could only take a few minutes to do a whole track ;)

i have a plan for arms too. a primitive plan

____
Tony

Date: July 18, 2003 01:35AM
Posted by: Abstraction
Whats PO????

me noob :D

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 18, 2003 01:55AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Proccessor Occupancy - press 'o' in game to see it, try to keep it lower than 100.

LS, that sound damn cool....we could end up with gpl style photo realistic gfx!!!! Good luck!

Dave...good luck mate, maybe you and b-tone can work together on that?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy