where is the 2003 jaguar!!!!!

Posted by checha 
Re: where is the 2003 jaguar!!!!!
Date: July 21, 2003 05:39AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Wow,

that was quick got it......fantastic work.

Cheers

To finish first, first you have to finish
Date: July 21, 2003 06:12AM
Will you guys be releasing the new spec (British GP onwards less the T3) in the near future?

Love your work, the Jaguar is my favorite GP4 car.

Date: July 21, 2003 06:57AM
Posted by: erwin_78
that is the purpose of the whole gp4.gamer.nl carset, to make it complete :)
Erik & Duco also already made some updates to their Jordan (new sponsors) and Williams (Budweiser, new/old exhausts )

I already made some adjustments to the Toyota for the Monaco version, but i won't say i will release it soon. Probably our first target is our last (new) car: Renault and also a monaco version of the Renault, non-tabacco etc...

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
Date: July 21, 2003 09:09AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Mine too.Nowadays i only race the jaguar but the 1.1 V.

Erwin please tell me have u made any shape modifications from the 1.1V to the UK beta version.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: July 21, 2003 12:25PM
yes i made some small mapping changes to make the T3 work.
And small changes to the bargeboards. They are a bit bigger towards the AT&T brand. I think you can see it from the first T3-pic and the second one i posted here.
The first pic shows a BB with a straight line downward, the second one has a bumb.

V1.1 and UK.beta are not compatible (at least i haven't tested it)

Date: July 21, 2003 12:33PM
I mean that the nose part and the rear part is unchanged.So and what do u mean when u say not compatible.Is it that v 1.1 tex are not same as uk beta ones.At least they appear as same except the logos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: July 21, 2003 04:41PM
true, but the mapping of the enginecover and the top of the sidepods are changed a bit in the Uk version.

So i don't know if the pink (or white) panter show up correct when you load the textures which belong to v1.1

Date: July 21, 2003 05:39PM
thanx erwi however i really love ur jaguar.I will stick to the 1.1v somehow it feels really great.the look when i watch it in the replay especially when the camera closes up showing a side angle at the end of the track at silverstone makes me go crazy.its too real.i don't think any other released jaguar can beat this.

thanx for the great car.(v 1.1)

Date: July 21, 2003 11:12PM
Yes indeed it is very special....

Date: July 22, 2003 03:58AM
Posted by: Abstraction
i have a problem with the jaguar being white when i'm in another car, but when i'm racing the jag, its kicks ass, i don't know why its doing it, how do i fix this problem?

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 22, 2003 12:05PM
to Abstraction

try to copy the highest lod_0.gp4 and rename them to the lower lods and replace it in ur cars.wad.I am using the highest lod itself and it really rocks u out.

Erwin anyhow I think that the texture has chances of little improvement.maybe u can release a version with the new bargeboards and the regular panther on the top.

Date: July 22, 2003 03:03PM
Posted by: DEF
Beautifull guys, I just wait to unificate all of this by race and season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: July 23, 2003 03:07PM
we probably will update the Jaguar with the German gp (now that Wilson will drive second car), so who knows...
But now our priority is the Renault and updating the McLaren too non-tabacco.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy