2001 Jaguar textures

Posted by b-tone 
2001 Jaguar textures
Date: July 17, 2003 06:18AM
Posted by: b-tone
I've redone the textures for the 2001 Jag. There were a few minor livery changes thru the year. This is the Monaco version.

Theres a few bugs due to the mapping.
Perhaps I'll release it soon.

____
Tony

Re: 2001 Jaguar textures
Date: July 17, 2003 08:20AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
That is an ugly carshape unfortunatly! whats it with Geoff and ugly carshshapes?

Great textures those B-tone!!

Date: July 17, 2003 08:34AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
those are not the default R2 shape from the game rite? where did you get those! :) nice texture btw :D

Date: July 17, 2003 03:53PM
Posted by: nameless
it puzzles me whay the gp games are released with shapes like those, there are people around who make awesome shapes and textures for free to update the game so why doesnt the production company get them in to do some shapes.

anyway nice textures!

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: July 17, 2003 08:12PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

like EA did with RH

I dont know, Geoff has a problem with the community pulling apart his game like we do, thats why its so hard to edit (compared to EA games) frankly if i was Geoff i wouldnt make it as hard, he probably would get more sales, and the game would be played for longer by the community (sure it is going to be played for years anyway). but i think he see's the people who publish stuff as ruining his game. so in his opinion why would he say contract Bojan to do textures (say for GP5) when he is doing something thats ruining GP4.

thats just what i think

Date: July 18, 2003 11:46AM
Posted by: b-tone
i'm a textures guy myself, so what exactly is wrong with the shape?

____
Tony

Date: July 18, 2003 02:54PM
Posted by: nameless
the shape looks fat and bulky and not very much like a jaguar. but this thread isnt about the shape anyway so what does it matter. but ive already said nice textures, so ive got no more to add, maybe ill get a thesaurus and look up some new descriptive words meaning nice

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy