Failure Ideas

Posted by xander1727 
Failure Ideas
Date: May 25, 2007 05:46PM
Posted by: xander1727
Hey,

I was playing on GP4 earlier, as everyday, and was Wondering if it is possible to have new failures or something else that happens when a failure occurs.

It could be somthing like this.

Suspension Failure : The suspension system falls off.

Well thats all I can think of at the moment and as you can probably tell I just thought about it and thought I'd let you guys know.

Late, Xander1727
Re: Failure Ideas
Date: May 25, 2007 06:22PM
Posted by: Gené and Tonic
the suspension does actually come off..but yes, a broken mount or snapped mount hasn't been done, and I don't think it can be due to the games damage model.
Date: May 25, 2007 09:23PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Gené and Tonic ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and I don't think it can be due to the games
> damage model.

I second that, I doubt it could be added too.

Date: May 25, 2007 10:06PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
It's stupid that cars immediately retire if they have a loose wheel, puncture or transmission problems, very unrealistic.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 25, 2007 10:41PM
Posted by: xander1727
Yeah. The cars don't even attempt to drag their cars back to the pits.
Date: May 26, 2007 10:26AM
Posted by: Viper-F1.com
I've had AI cars that have had punctures, and return to the pits to continue. Same with Electrical, and loose wheels. Transmission just dies, so they have to coast, usually never make it. Engine, nah, they think its just rain spray out the back!

Doesn't happen too often, but I have seen my AI cars do that. Just depends when it happens, and where they are on the track at the time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy