Going to be crazy, going to be chidish... are we still a community?

Posted by fast_alonso 
Already posted it in Enzo's thread, but i think it's the wrong place there! I'm sorry for that.

well, dunno how to begin, but better we begin to count the modders which have left us over the last year and then read and think about my follow post ;-)

If you have counted all of them you will know what i was meaning in this post!

Enzojz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
, that's
> childish.

If only that would be childish, we still where a community!

You guys don't note that OUR Community will be destroyed more and more from day to day. Well a lil example, a gpg member is attacking a gpg member (I don't mean Enzo and Nicola in a specific way) coz it's not the first time, so don't think it's against Enzo or Nicola, it's in fact and in general. Well have a look at GP4Spain (don't flame on me, it's only to show you the truth, I'm and I'll ever be an gpg 'lover' ).

Have you ever seen that they're attacking his own members? As I know not (there might be differences in some opinions but thats normal). So they show that they're a community, coz all of them respect each other! (I only mean theire members, I'm not speaking about some GP4Spainmember is against an gpg member or the other site, keep that in mind please).

That's what i meant to say, in our case it isn't like that. Sure we where a community for a long time and there are still much members which know how to do and which try all to hold this community! C'mon guys think about the good times we had, isn't writing a comment to a good thing much nicer for everyone of us, as posting more (sorry) @#$%& every day?

All of us have done mistakes in the past (personal or virtual, doesn't matter), but that's why we're people!!! It's normal to do mistakes, would be a shame if everyone of us has the same opinion about anything and everyone would do what he want, I'll promise you, if it where like that, the earth is going under. Imo nearly everyone of us has thought after he posted something, damn better i would write it in another way.

So again, please don't flame me, I only wanted to show you a fact and it's not in my mind to attack anybody with this post, I only want you guys to think about that.

At least, please Nicola, don't stop your activity for gp4, we don't want to loose such a great guy (personal and modder). Please stay here, and don't give up all your talent

PS: If any moderator is willed to delete this post, do it, only wanted to be helpful

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 06:35PM by fast_alonso.
Is it possible to get a summary of whats goin on?
Cos Iv only just come on today and weve got 3 different threads about this 1 thing all running concurrently (right word?) and constantly changing
So whats the outcome, I understand Enzo had accused Nicola of copying his seatbelts?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 06:58PM by SexySam182.
Well this has nothing to do with Enzo and Nicola ;-)

I don't really understand the amount of flame wars that goes around here about permissions and similarities between mods... I recognise it's frustrating to spend a long time developing something, for someone else later on take the credit for it. I'd be pissed too, whoever does something like that is clearly an immature dipshit. But is it really worth making a huge deal out of it? All that is in stake is your reputation in an obscure online community about a computer game. Is that really all that important?
Nothing. We are just playing games. No one had accused Nicola becuase he is the king , a perfact man!

A Racing and Rail fan.
thats your attitude, you think that for yourself. thats the problem.

Again, and for you Enzo, write it behind you ears!!!

This thread or post isn't about you and Nicola, so don't fill in stupid sentences about "perfect mans" please.

Nobody is perfect, not me, not Nicola, not you and not others ;-)

if he is not a perfect man, how did it comes that I am idiot?

yes, I am a idiot, so no matter what did I say doesn't matter.
coz I'm a idiot.

A Racing and Rail fan.
I'm an "odd matter" so don't worry about it :)
Although I follow the threads in this community daily, I don't usually log in to write any comments. But I felt I had to say something about the events of the last couple of days.

It is really sad when such talented people who share so many interests should spend so much time in a pointless argument. And I don't mean only Enzo and Nicola. I agree that it important that OUR community have rules about modifying people's ideas. But are we all modifying Geoff Crammond's ideas? Shouldn't we all have the same goal, that is, improve and update an old game that we all love so much and, if it weren't for the offorts of Enzo, Nicola, and so many other talented people, would be long forgotten?

I'm a big Nicola and Enzo fan, and I pray that both of you, however hurt you may be what everything that was said in the threads about this topic, have the greatness in your heart to leave it all behind and move on. Our community would be greatly empoverished if we lost any of you. I admire your works, and through your works I started to admire the men who produced them. Please don't let your pride endanger our community.

Best wishes,

Pedro Padilha
Fast_alonso comply with everything that you wrote!!!
Please Nicola stayed!!!

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
I won't even bother reading all these childish sandbox fights, I'll just repost what I already wrote in another thread:

MAY I ASK ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THIS THREAD TO CALM DOWN IMMEDIATELY PLEASE, STOP PERSONAL INSULTS (BE IT IN POST OR SIGNATURES), GIVE EACH OTHER A BIG HUIG AND SAY "SORRY". OTHERWISE THIS THREAD WILL BE HISTORY. DON'T CONTINUE THESE TIRESOME ARGUMENTS IN OTHER THREADS.

I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH POST REPORTS FROM ALL SIDES.

THANK YOU AND MAY YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY EASTER.

END OF MESSAGE

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
I agree with you Rob, but I know very well Gp4Spain and believe me, they don't respect each other. There are some staff&admins that know each other personally and after them is the rest of the community, that isn't respected anymore, mainly young guys.

I think we cannot do anything, in the life all things born, live and die and is the same for this web page.

Anyway, I am here at 200% to help as much as it's needed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 12:29AM by alejandrolazcoz.
as I have said, I will never making new works for this community and share my expricence and idea with this community. that's because it's a community without any respect for personaliy of authors.
Nicola at one day you will fact the same.

You can see, Bojan has left, Wai has left, TTM left and ricardo left, that's not suprise for my leaving, though I release only one work for a season, malicious attacking still exsist towards me. \I have evidences listed there, only Oggo and schroder made some reasonable response to me, others, were just personality attacking!

(though not persuided me, I will hold a respect to him,if Oggo wanted to disscuss with me about mod, I would like)

Sorry, no time for strike back. So I leave.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2007 04:35AM by Enzojz.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy