Missing Pitcrews

Posted by 02nowhen 
Missing Pitcrews
Date: March 12, 2007 09:25AM
Posted by: 02nowhen
Hi, After playing the new 1991 mod, I went to play my normal GP4. However now all of the pitcrews of invisable. I have tried re-doing my anime.wad but this doesnt solve the problem. I then unistalled csm, but there has been no improvements. If anyone know how to make the pticrews appear again, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Missing Pitcrews
Date: March 12, 2007 10:24AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Pitcrew appearance is also linked to track wads. You might try another track or to reinstall some of the original ones.

Date: March 12, 2007 11:37AM
I tried to instal the 1991 trackpack and got a load or errors, so I didnt bother. My normal gp4 just uses the original tracks so I dont think it would be the tracks.
Date: March 12, 2007 07:51PM
Posted by: Jithendra
try tweaking the f1graphics file.. i dont quite remember which line i tweaked with, but I also had this problem while I was experimenting with it.

Date: March 13, 2007 03:58AM
I tried re installing some tracks, but the problem is still there. The game acts like the pitcrews are there but you cant see them, which makes pitstops very hard.
Date: March 13, 2007 04:34AM
Dont worry I fixed it myself. All I needed to do was to drop the pitcrew textures down a notch in the options. Thanks to all those who helped.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy