CSM

Posted by Scott8 
CSM
Date: March 04, 2007 11:37AM
Posted by: Scott8
I have downloaded the Zaz Tools (Zaz).rar file how do you use it. I have downloaded other files a Wad updater and had some success. I updated the 2006 cockpits but in t cam view but all the teams have the same wheel is this normal. If I want to change to the correct teams wheel in t cam veiw i have to run the wad updater again, is there a way of updating all the teams with their respective steering wheel. I have also got other .rar files updates for cars but how do you use them.Can anybody help thankyou.
Re: CSM
Date: March 04, 2007 01:36PM
Posted by: Sapo
No, if you don't use a CSM mod (like 2005 or 2006 ones) you'll won't have different steeringwheels for each teams. Actually, the mods have neither, because the game doesn't support team specific steeringwheels, but at least those mods change the steering wheels, when you choose a certain driver, to that specific team.

In game however, if for example you drive MS, who and Massa also, will have a ferrari wheel, every other driver also will have a ferrari wheel ;)

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy