Configuration graphics GP4

Posted by celinho 
Configuration graphics GP4
Date: January 19, 2007 09:52PM
Posted by: celinho
This happening a well interesting problem with my one GP4. The configuration of the textures of him in the f1graphics.cfg this 1024x768 but when I open the game she this in 640x480, as in the down the image.

When I enter in the GP4, I have that reconfigurar again the graphics for 1024 x 768, but when I close the Gp4 and afterwards I go to play once again the graphics come back for 640x480, and I have that reconfigurar everything of once again. I formatted mine two PC´s that were with this error. In a PC I have a plate of video GForce FX 5200, the GP4 the gráficaos were in 1024 x 768. Already in another PC, I have a plate of video Gforce FX 5500, continues with the same problem....
And the configuration of the f1graphics.cfg this 1024x768!!!!
Someone knows what should I do????
Change the plate of video???
Change the motherboard???

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Re: Configuration graphics GP4
Date: January 20, 2007 03:35AM
Posted by: jxeboy
it may be that you are running in safe mode (activated by GPX patch). for this you need to edit the the other set of resolution numbers in your f1graphics.cfg. They are a little under the first ones. If this doesnt work, then your monitor might not support that rez.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy