New Williams

Posted by Spidey 
New Williams
Date: January 15, 2007 05:08PM
Posted by: Spidey
Hi i have found those pics of the new williams on a german board...don't know from where they are...

Here hi-res ones

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2007 09:25PM by Spidey.
Re: New Williams
Date: January 15, 2007 05:10PM
Posted by: vesuvius
looks great :) but is it just a new livery on a last years FW28 ?
Date: January 15, 2007 05:15PM
Posted by: Spidey
i also think that
but i guess that shows only the new livery

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Date: January 15, 2007 09:24PM
Posted by: v@sh
Aren't AT&T their title sponsor this year? Doesn't look bad though, their 2006 livery was better.
Date: January 16, 2007 12:37AM
Posted by: raulongo
FFAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEE!!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: January 16, 2007 04:25AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
i'd say its an interim livery

at&t are a title sponsor, so i doubt they would have that little presence

X (@ed24f1)
Date: January 16, 2007 10:51AM
Posted by: mckey415
i don't think it's an lod chassis. sidepods and nosecone looks different from last years one. maybe it's really interim car

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: January 16, 2007 11:25AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Found this on F1Live:

With unofficial photos of the un-launched Renault R27 already doing the rounds, the internet has unzipped yet another F1 secret by revealing Williams' new livery for its 2007 car.

The covert photographs show the Oxfordshire-based team's Toyota-powered interim FW28 in the familiar navy blue, but with much more white than last year.

The car's entire front and nose section, for instance, is all-white, as are much of the bargeboards, cockpit surrounds and engine cover.

A formal announcement of their partnership is missing, but Chinese computer company 'Lenovo' features strongly on the 2007 livery, with logos on the sidepods and rear wing.

Also yet to be confirmed is an apparent sponsorship deal with Amsterdam-based human resources group Randstad, who have a logo on the nose.

Surprisingly, title sponsor AT&T's on-car branding - essentially on the front wing only - is minimal, as is the small reference to engine supplier Toyota on the lower engine cover.
Date: January 16, 2007 12:06PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
lool randstad was already confirmed last season, but they werent on the car;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy