New engine sounds

Posted by Spike02 
New engine sounds
Date: July 10, 2003 02:49PM
Posted by: Spike02
has anyone tried the new mclaren, renault and williams engine sounds at gpx.it?

i wanna know if it's any good

Re: New engine sounds
Date: July 10, 2003 03:16PM
Posted by: schroeder
testet bmw, it´s ok but not realy what i expected. sounds like in tv on t-cam view.
renault sounds a bit better to me i will use that for a while.

btw: when looking at you´re signature wai, you are a better shaper than painter. ;)
Date: July 10, 2003 04:17PM
Posted by: Chunter
they're crap mate(better than i could do tho )..but over at gpstation.de some guy has made better crowd sounds and better backfirinf nosies and upload his complete gam_snd file
its not too bad either

Date: July 10, 2003 07:05PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Yep, the backfire & shifting & fans & rain weather sounds are good. Ant its the complete game_snd.bnk file - so its easy to install.

The engine sounds are not very good. The sounds itself are ok but its the problem with the effects caused by engine.txt. That file makes the sounds hears terrible.

Think we have to find out for what each of the values are. After that we can produce new and better sounds for gp4.

Anyone has an idea? I know they are producing the height and deapness of sounds if accelerating and decelerating. But there are too much values. So i hope someone can help.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: July 11, 2003 04:41AM
Posted by: Alex13
We should better wait for someone more talented to make some new car sounds

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: July 11, 2003 04:50AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
backfiring sound? where? where? :)
*goes to gpstation.de searching for that file*

Date: July 11, 2003 04:59AM
[www.gp4station.4players.de]

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Date: July 11, 2003 05:12AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
geee....thanks! :D

Date: July 11, 2003 11:25AM
Posted by: nidge12345
WOAH!!!!!!!!!

Does this mean that we're finally able to change engine sounds in GP4 or have I completely mis-read the situation??

Date: July 11, 2003 11:55AM
nope you understand correct

Date: July 11, 2003 11:56AM
Posted by: Pooky
schimmymike, when i try to download from that link

it says something about server being rset and it stops downloading

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy