Posted by dreams come trulli 
Re: McLaren MP18!!!
Date: July 11, 2003 01:59PM
Posted by: kjdesigns_2000
soon ill be showing the pic of the car with (i suppose) good nose cone
Date: July 12, 2003 02:28PM
Posted by: Bodeus
kjdesigns_2000 will that is your friend going release his car for everyone and when
Date: July 13, 2003 01:19AM
Bodeus wrote:

> kjdesigns_2000 will know that is your friend going release his car
> for everyone and when
Date: July 13, 2003 07:39AM
well im not sure about the release date but he is still working on the textures part... the nose i have seen is fixed now so maybe 2-3 days.

Date: July 13, 2003 07:52AM
Posted by: Vader
Respect to all who do stuff for Gpx, but why would you want to have the Mp4/18 if the bloody thing hasn't even raced and probably never will? You all moan about reality and discuss the size of stickers on cars or colour of rims, etc. and now you can't wait to insert a car to your 2003 season that does not belong there? Strange.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 13, 2003 08:26AM
tell him that he has done a great looking car
Date: July 13, 2003 04:49PM
Posted by: Xero
I'm with Vader here!... although it would be nice to have a good one readily available when (if) it finally does appear this season! Hopefully by Monza!

Date: July 14, 2003 01:22PM
that true one car which isn't racing takes reality away but if you are driving hotlap in free practice you can think that you are making a test run for mp4/18
Date: July 15, 2003 01:07PM
is the release date in near future this week or next week or later
Date: July 18, 2003 11:40AM
kjdesigns_2000 is the car going to be released and when perhaps we can download it
Date: July 18, 2003 12:38PM
Posted by: ralphi
Why the hell does everybody keep making the Mclaren when it's not even racing??

Date: July 18, 2003 12:41PM
Posted by: genesis
Well done, Vader and I already made this point ;)

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: July 18, 2003 11:34PM
even iam desperately wating for the car and as soon as i get it , maybe one of us will upload it... he is currently working on textures for the car (i suppose so). Because even in the bove pics the textures are not correct.

Date: July 22, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: j_leinonen
how much he has done of the texture and are textures almost finished
Date: July 30, 2003 09:45AM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
Id like to see this car released , it WILL be raced this year , being a member if the McLaren fan club a press release has been released that the team are much happier with its pace and reliability and it will be seen this season , the Teams main consern is obiously to keep Kimi in contention, wich IMO they should do what they did in 92 Brazil and take both models to every race from now on and put DC in the 18 until they know its 100% before putting Kimi in it, the 17D is still fast but starting to show its age now as Williams and Ferrari and Renault develop more and more , the Testing Ban wont help things either

Refuse to Lose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy