>
> > -----
> > > Good afternoon, the problem with the car not
> > > exceeding 30km has already been resolved,
> > > the Pit Limits option was enabled, I disabled
> > it
> > > and the game is ok now....
> > > Does anyone have a senna helmet to use in MOd
> > > 2022??? can you make it available??
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi guys ,
> >
> > Yes , finally , I've played with the 2022 mod
> > (many thanks)
> > The speed now it's ok :)
> > Fantastic :)
>
>
> How did you fix the speed issue, please ?

Hi , I've reinstalled the mod (whit the new upgrade) and when I launched the game .. speed was normal and I can played as usual in the past :)

In the next days , I'm going to reinstall with the last upgrade
great job, totally configurable, the only flaw the circuits match with the words:
canada = nurburgring
great csm mod and great update,thank you very much, i really prefer ferrari made by fongu though ,the ride height is right and more bulkier more aggresive just like irl
Thanks for the update, great mod!
Superb again Carl! Thank you! :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
great mod! thank you!

one thing: how can i modify the fuel that cpu cars have at the start of the race? they have 100%lap fuel, if i want to make it as the original gp4 and have them fuel for just the pitstop stint?

Excellent work, but due to lack of experience I can't solve the problem below in the photo
[files.fm]
The helmet visor from the original game appears and I can't turn it off. Please can someone help me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2022 06:59PM by REFACTOR_BR.
I solved the problem by editing the file gp4tweak on the line HelmetPosEdit = 0
The Mod is very good, thanks for sharing it.

I have some CTD's often after a half of a 100 % race distance, sometimes earlier. Here are some of the error log failures:

[22:03:17.992] >> FTH: (7840): *** Fault tolerant heap shim applied to current process. This is usually due to previous crashes. ***
[22:03:18.008] Debug event: LOAD_DLL_DEBUG_EVENT
[22:03:18.008] Thread ID = 0x000018c8
[22:03:18.008] path C:\Windows\SysWOW64\SortWindows61.dll

Something wrong with Carshader

[22:05:02.577] >> D3D: D3D_LoadCockpit [14%]
[22:05:02.577] >>
[22:05:02.577] >> * A generic error occured while exporting this mesh
[22:05:02.598] >>
[22:05:02.598] >> * A generic error occured while exporting this mesh
[22:05:02.618] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Left_mirror

[22:05:02.618] >> CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Right_mirror

[22:05:02.618] >> D3D: D3D_LoadCars [14%]
[22:05:03.517] >>
[22:05:03.517] >> * A generic error occured while exporting this mesh

And some problems with Mercedes Car tex

After installing I tested the mod in 100% distance Hockenheim 2001 whitout any problem. But on other tracks the game crashed. I use your 2021 mod too whitout any problems. I uploaded all crash files here. Thanks for help.

[drive.google.com]
why the ai is so hard to overtake other ai , i always watch the ai race and the top speed sometime will never be enough to overtake so they ended up backin off ,is theres anyway to simulate DRS in this game?
Is anyone else also playing with the keyboard on the mod ? I'm struggling in high speed corners losing the back end all the time despite fiddling with the setup :( I suck, but not that much (I think...)
por que o ai é tão difícil de ultrapassar outros ai, eu sempre assisto a corrida ai e a velocidade máxima em algum momento nunca será suficiente para ultrapassar então eles acabaram recuando, existe alguma maneira de simular DRS neste jogo? Use control traction
Nickharper
why the ai is so hard to overtake other ai , i always watch the ai race and the top speed sometime will never be enough to overtake so they ended up backin off ,is theres anyway to simulate DRS in this game?
Did not note that yet. Might be related to magic data of some modded tracks. I will provide magic data for all 2022 tracks with the next update.
DRS: In theory we could edit physics in real time through shared memory and reduce drag levels for a certain period of time. In practice: Not possible.

Hinyaldee
Is anyone else also playing with the keyboard on the mod ? I'm struggling in high speed corners losing the back end all the time despite fiddling with the setup :( I suck, but not that much (I think...)
Good point, i'll look this one up and try to provide a fix.
In general: Please use the setups that come with the mod as a base for your individual setups. They fix the issue with excessive plank wear and the reduction of topspeed after a couple of laps.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Carl_gpgames Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > why the ai is so hard to overtake other ai , i
> always watch the ai race and the top speed
> sometime will never be enough to overtake so they
> ended up backin off ,is theres anyway to simulate
> DRS in this game?
>
> Did not note that yet. Might be related to magic
> data of some modded tracks. I will provide magic
> data for all 2022 tracks with the next update.
> DRS: In theory we could edit physics in real time
> through shared memory and reduce drag levels for a
> certain period of time. In practice: Not possible.
>
>
>
> Is anyone else also playing with the keyboard on
> the mod ? I'm struggling in high speed corners
> losing the back end all the time despite fiddling
> with the setup :( I suck, but not that much (I
> think...)
>
> Good point, i'll look this one up and try to
> provide a fix.
> In general: Please use the setups that come with
> the mod as a base for your individual setups. They
> fix the issue with excessive plank wear and the
> reduction of topspeed after a couple of laps.

I actually use your setups and haven't fiddled with any :P
do you thing and non CSM mod??? ie standalone mod???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2022 09:22PM by jojo42.
Hello, i have the same issue, exactly rhe same:

Left and right mirror and some mercedes lod tex...

Any suggestions?
@ MrRace:

I solved the problem of crashing because of CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Left_mirror and CGP4Cockpit::LoadMesh() No object found for name - Right_mirror and mercedes tex:

Just try to disable Advanced car shader in the options of the mod. This has fixed the problem, i do not have any debug message of errors and crash:)

I hope it will help!

Bye!

Federico
I forgot...

A big heartfelt thanks to Carl_gpgames for the time and work he spends on these mods, sincerely thanks for the care you dedicate to this game and, consequently, to all of us.

Thank you Carl!

Federico
Hello ! I'll be the big annoying brat once again, and I apologize. I know why I keep losing the rear when cornering. I used a default setup and didn't have the issue, it's most likely the rear ride height being a wee too high ! Also, is it possible to make it so that the default weather options takes the settings from the game ? Your mod defaults it at 0% probability of rain and I have to always change it manually to 33% as it doesn't save on exit (despite enabling the save settings on exit). The issue seems there with the 2021 mod too !

Thank you
Hinyaldee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello ! I'll be the big annoying brat once again,
> and I apologize. I know why I keep losing the rear
> when cornering. I used a default setup and didn't
> have the issue, it's most likely the rear ride
> height being a wee too high ! Also, is it possible
> to make it so that the default weather options
> takes the settings from the game ? Your mod
> defaults it at 0% probability of rain and I have
> to always change it manually to 33% as it doesn't
> save on exit (despite enabling the save settings
> on exit). The issue seems there with the 2021 mod
> too !
>
> Thank you
And here I was thinking it was just me, guess I was wrong, the physics are just, well?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy