Tyres dissappaer?

Posted by bignav88 
Tyres dissappaer?
Date: October 19, 2006 01:06AM
Posted by: bignav88
Hey everyone! Basically for some random reason, i got this weird problem. The game been working fine and the mod is great, but when i started gp4 today to play interlagos, the tyres in (cockpit mode only) started appearing and disappearing in quick succession, they do it in a manner as if there blinking. I hope you understand my problem, i tried taking a screenshot but only managed to take the pic when the tyres were visible! I played some another tracks and they all had the same problem. If some one can help me with this, it be smashing! Cheers
Re: Tyres dissappaer?
Date: October 19, 2006 01:17AM
Posted by: RenaultFan
find this line in your graphics CFG

Rotate wheels via textures v2

and make that " 0 " a " 1 " or vice versa

Jeremy
Date: October 19, 2006 02:07AM
Thanks for the suggestion jeremy, but no luck! First i opened my cfg file and that line had the value 1, i changed it to 0 and ran the game and the problem presisted and the same happened when i changed it back to 1. I managed to get a screenshot of it by the way-:

Date: October 19, 2006 10:05AM
Posted by: quickslick
you have to change the 0 to 1 in the first line of the top in the f1graphics, too. Otherwise there are no changes in this line Rotate wheels via textures v2
Date: October 19, 2006 10:25AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
its bacause the cockpit wheel is only half the shape so when it rotates it has the dissapearing effect,but jeremy is correct,thats the only way to stop that happening unless you use the normal wheel shape and name it as the cockpit wheel..
Date: October 19, 2006 10:32AM
Posted by: vesuvius
@bignav88

do you use 2006 MOD by Tony and GP4italia? remember that the MOD has a f1graphics.cfg on it's own so you have to change that too ,you can find it somewehere where you have installed the mod .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2006 10:33AM by vesuvius.
Date: October 19, 2006 10:34AM
Posted by: b-tone
If its the 2006 mod that should have a full cockpit_wheel shape, and the rotating should be fixed by CSM automatically.

____
Tony

Date: October 19, 2006 05:10PM
thanks for suggestins guys, i just got back from college now and will try to sort it out, its weird cus that never happened in my game. It just suddenly popped up from nowhere.
Date: October 19, 2006 06:05PM
wheeeeey! problem solved. I always keep a back up of my f1graphics config file, and all i did was updated CSM again and replaced the graphics file and it worked fine! Thanks anyways guys much appreciated! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy