New Overall forum

Posted by raikkonensdabest 
New Overall forum
Date: September 25, 2006 06:49PM
Posted by: raikkonensdabest
This is mainly a GP4 Forum but its got other things too!

[gp4dimentionz.proboards80.com]
Re: New Overall forum
Date: September 25, 2006 06:53PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
i think that is useless this nativity of forum in last days :p
Date: September 25, 2006 07:06PM
I created one a long time ago but forgot what it was so i did this one i mean i know there is plenty now but its wiening the gp4 world?eh. is that such a bad thing :)
Date: September 25, 2006 09:08PM
Posted by: MarcA
There's no point. We have a community here which has taken years to get, I doubt you'll get anywhere near the same.

Date: September 25, 2006 10:02PM
kk 2 people set up forums and they get praised my one and i get this. I suppose this is why noone likes this community anymore
Date: September 25, 2006 10:09PM
I didn't praise the other ones. Be patient, you've only had a couple of replies.

Date: September 25, 2006 10:26PM
Posted by: Willb
Dont slate him marc , it may not get as busy, but the more sites the better especially when it comes to downloads :) .

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: September 25, 2006 10:29PM
I'm not doing any slating!

Date: September 25, 2006 11:21PM
Posted by: mortal
For a moment I thought it was a forum about workwear :)

At least here, unlike other sites which shall remain nameless, we do not delete your posts advertising rival forums of the same genre, and I find the remark that "no-one likes this community anymore" disparaging to say the least, almost slating! Why would you make a new forum when the best on one the planet is right here, well ok our DL section is a bit crap right now but a lot of our users host DL's as well as on their own personal sites which is a massive help for everyone. Good luck with it :-) Don't forget to advertise this forum tho' :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy