Grand Prix 4 Intro Movie

Posted by bignav88 
Grand Prix 4 Intro Movie
Date: September 21, 2006 10:28PM
Posted by: bignav88
I was just wondering that this year gp4 has been modified like never before, its never been that replicated to a full season. I mean we got the garages, the cars, the tracks, the mod, the pit boards, the gloves pack, skies..to much stuff to mention to be honest!

So i thought lets throw in a lil intro movie for this beautiful game. The movie is itv's 2006 intro but i have tweaked it a bit to make it part of the game. I did my best and i hope all you lot like it too.

I contributed some performence and cameras file on race simulation site as well and now i'm thinking of editing cars. So give me a bit of time and i will release some cars soon in the near future! :)
Re: Grand Prix 4 Intro Movie
Date: September 21, 2006 10:44PM
Here is the link:

[www.megaupload.com]

Enjoy!
Date: September 21, 2006 10:57PM
Posted by: Willb
Nice work bignav, but consider this :

The intro logos such as microprose and inforgrams could be saved in the logos.bik file, this will enable the user to skip just the logos and not the main video, and you wont get two sets of logos ( one lot from the original gp4 logos.bik and the new logs from the new GP4_intro.bik )
Also , it would have looked just a tiny bit better if the microprose logo was set on a white background instead of a black one so we dont get the impression that is just a jpg shoved into a video file .

Ill say it again mate, good work , im just trying to be constructive here so you know for the future :) .

Tell me what you think of my comments :) .

Thanks

Wills

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: September 21, 2006 11:02PM
yeeee thats a good idea willib, damn man i had the same thing in mind man but couldnt figure a solution. I'm new to this editin so it was just a warm up thing enit!

about the microprose back ground, for some reason its back ground came black, i think that was cus of its small size, i couldnt find a high res pic of its logo.

When i get time i'm gonna make clips for pole positions, wins etc so they may be better!

Thanks for the comments by the way mate..appreciate it!
Date: September 21, 2006 11:20PM
Posted by: Willb
no problem :)

From what i could see it looked like you used movie maker, if so you can get rid of the black background by making a 1024x768 jpg which is white, then overlay the microprose logo over the top like this :

You can then use this picture to fill the whole screen in moviemaker . :)

Thanks,

Wills

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: September 21, 2006 11:49PM
Posted by: mortal
Nice work! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy