A Fictional Track?

Posted by torana_05 
A Fictional Track?
Date: August 30, 2006 12:26PM
Posted by: torana_05
gday guys i got question to all track modders out there. If i film certain parts of my city to combine as a track and upload them would anyone be able to create this into a track for gp4, this is just an idea. ive been trying to make a track like this since gp2 but unfortuantely cant get a grasp on the trackeditors to do so. if ya r write back and i will start filmin

Re: A Fictional Track?
Date: August 30, 2006 12:58PM
Posted by: b-tone
what city,and do you have a layout in mind?

____
Tony

Date: August 30, 2006 01:11PM
Posted by: torana_05
i live in Toowoomba in Queensland in Australia (its bout 1hr half from the capital of Queensland, Brisbane. the lay out would be fast sweeping turns with good overtakin places, wot every track should be like, to compare it to a real circuit ity would be like adelaide (graphically with more trees and @#$%& than buildings as such) hard to explain really i will take me fone round and record and maybe take some piccys if u need on the weekend or fridy arv after work, google earth doesnt work here yet

Date: August 30, 2006 01:14PM
Posted by: brunoboi
could you get a map/pic of the city off of google and draw the layout onto it? That way we can see exactly what you want

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy