GP4DB.com down

Posted by SparkyMaster 
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 16, 2022 06:38PM
Posted by: Hinyaldee
Juan72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone still has the 2001 trackpack by
> Rircardo Lampert? It was on gp4db.com.


I do indeed, if I'm allowed to, I'll upload it
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 17, 2022 10:59AM
Posted by: Noog
Soutsen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Anyway, people expressed almost zero interest in
> me creating a TG channel for all the downloads at
> one place in my main topic, except Jorge Caranti.
> So, better for me, since I'm not playing this game
> at all and have no plans to do it in the future
> and the only reason for me raising this was the
> fact that I have lots of free time and was worried
> that major sites get unavailable and people like
> Jurgen (quickslick) also had their archives
> damaged or deleted.

Dude. I think I speak on behalf of most of the new users who register here each week (which is more than you'd think after twenty years), when I say that there is a ton of interest in being able to locate and download mods. It's up to you of course, but I'd ask you to reconsider. My own collection dates back way before my membership here and I'd be more than happy to upload to your channel when I have the bandwidth.

@ Quickslick - Sorry to hear you have lost some of your archive. Anything you need in particular, please let me know if it was ever released, because I probably have it here.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 17, 2022 12:40PM
Posted by: Soutsen
Noog Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude. I think I speak on behalf of most of the new
> users who register here each week (which is more
> than you'd think after twenty years), when I say
> that there is a ton of interest in being able to
> locate and download mods. It's up to you of
> course, but I'd ask you to reconsider. My own
> collection dates back way before my membership
> here and I'd be more than happy to upload to your
> channel when I have the bandwidth.

This sounds fine to me, especially since Jorge Caranti himself had no problem with this idea either, so I think I'll start gathering the basics soonish and all the rest will come with your (and others) help. Thank you.
But don't expect me uploading all the stuff within one week or so. Even though I have lots of free time, I still have my personal life which is also connected to the girl that I love and she lives in Ukraine, so the whole current political situation gets my attention heavily.

___________________________________________________________________________
For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here:[docs.google.com]




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2022 12:41PM by Soutsen.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 17, 2022 01:07PM
Posted by: Juan72
Hinyaldee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Juan72 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Does anyone still has the 2001 trackpack by
> > Rircardo Lampert? It was on gp4db.com.
>
>
> I do indeed, if I'm allowed to, I'll upload it

Thanks. I was looking for it... I guess it should be fine, the files were already uploaded but the links are down. However let's see if someone can clarify.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 17, 2022 06:58PM
Posted by: ooleeeo
I can agree that gp4db was the place I used to visit in the early days when I first started playing gp4 and discovered this site much later.
So I do have a lot of the gp4db stuff, and would love to upload them to Soutsen's channel once it is available.

Kimi forever!
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: March 18, 2022 08:34AM
Posted by: Hinyaldee
Juan72 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hinyaldee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Juan72 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Does anyone still has the 2001 trackpack by
> > > Rircardo Lampert? It was on gp4db.com.
> >
> >
> > I do indeed, if I'm allowed to, I'll upload it
>
> Thanks. I was looking for it... I guess it should
> be fine, the files were already uploaded but the
> links are down. However let's see if someone can
> clarify.

[www.mediafire.com]
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: April 04, 2022 11:44PM
Posted by: LukeDurrant12
Does anyone have a 2003 trackpack since i can't access GP4 DB for the links to them
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: April 05, 2022 12:53PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
LukeDurrant12 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone have a 2003 trackpack since i can't
> access GP4 DB for the links to them


There it is: [www.mediafire.com]
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: April 05, 2022 09:05PM
Posted by: LukeDurrant12
I appreciate that buddy thank you
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: April 06, 2022 09:35PM
Posted by: LukeDurrant12
Does anyone have 2004 and 2005 trackpack available because i am creating races and want to use the actual tracks for a particular season
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: April 07, 2022 12:39PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
LukeDurrant12 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone have 2004 and 2005 trackpack available
> because i am creating races and want to use the
> actual tracks for a particular season


2004 - [www.mediafire.com]

2005 - [www.mediafire.com]
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 09, 2022 01:14PM
Posted by: eldiadelacallampa
Do you have tracks and visors from the 2007 season?
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 09, 2022 03:23PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
eldiadelacallampa Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you have tracks and visors from the 2007
> season?


Yes, here is 2007 Trackpack: [www.mediafire.com]

The 2007 visors are included in the .wad files of the tracks.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 10, 2022 02:49AM
Posted by: eldiadelacallampa
Thank you very much chad.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 10, 2022 04:10AM
Posted by: luquinhacosta94
I wanted the 2008 trackpack, but the site is unfortunately down
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 10, 2022 11:59AM
Posted by: MSchumi24
luquinhacosta94 Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wanted the 2008 trackpack, but the site is
> unfortunately down


There it is: [www.mediafire.com]
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 13, 2022 01:32PM
Posted by: eldiadelacallampa
Do you have the link for the 2005 steering wheel pack and the 2007 A1-Ring track by SchueyFan?
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 13, 2022 02:53PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
eldiadelacallampa Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you have the link for the 2005 steering wheel
> pack and the 2007 A1-Ring track by SchueyFan?


A1-Ring 2007 yes: [www.mediafire.com]

Instead 2005 steering wheels no, but you can find them in 2005 Mod: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 13, 2022 05:10PM
Posted by: eldiadelacallampa
Thanks. I have already downloaded the 2005 mod and got the steering wheels from it.



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2022 08:43AM by eldiadelacallampa.
Re: GP4DB.com down
Date: May 14, 2022 06:31PM
Posted by: clay
site found on the net, I'm not the owner, but those interested in updating to 2022 can find different things, from cars to helmets and more

In the past there have been Gp4 sites that have been lost, perhaps this site could be useful here for those interested without taking anything away from other boards that have already been dealing with Gp4 for many years

The link is:

[gp4sprintrace.createmybb4.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy