The best arrows replacement is still to come...

Posted by Ellis 
The best arrows replacement is still to come...
Date: July 04, 2003 12:06PM
Posted by: Ellis
This will Wai and bojans replacement for the Arrows in GP4, and it looks good dont it?

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
I didn't know about it...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Re: The best arrows replacement is still to come...
Date: July 04, 2003 12:13PM
Posted by: sasjag
LMAO

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 04, 2003 12:14PM
ROFLMAO Bojan!

Wai sent me these and asked me to post them cos this would be your replacement for the Arrows team!

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 04, 2003 12:31PM
Posted by: tux
oooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.....

what is it :-o :)

Date: July 04, 2003 12:33PM
Posted by: Spike02
not decided on the engine or team name yet ;)

Date: July 04, 2003 12:36PM
Posted by: sasjag
its a sasjag-testosterone :D

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 04, 2003 12:49PM
Posted by: b-tone
are they machine guns at the back?

____
Tony

Date: July 04, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: tux
dont be silly!

there rockets :)

Oh yes, Wai reminded me, silly me :-)
This is something I'll do slowly between real F1 cars.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
i personally love shroeders "fantasy" 2003 arrows, what the car might look like if it were still racing. i think arrows should be there as they have contributed alot to the sport over the years.
Sasjag,
I like the new Anvil logo.

....................I quite like this now.
THe sidepods entry looks like the ones from prost ap 01 (or 02) from 99 (or 00).

Please Bojan - can you use real engine sponsors for that team? Not bentley or such engine producer. I think bentley or such wont start working in real f1. ;)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
It looks great Wai , there is only 1 thing i don't like and that is the tunnel under te cockpit.

Date: July 04, 2003 06:07PM
They have already deicded the engine manufactuer, and yes the side pods tops took much deisgn from the prost, front wing suppsorts from the 98 mclaren base and udnerside of the front cokcpit area from the 2002 Arrows car

im using my 99 stewart ;) (shameless plug :P )

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
Nice work. Screenshot of the livery?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Formula One Calender 2003

Date: July 05, 2003 05:16PM
Posted by: Spike02
'tis secret ;)

I am desperate for this car.Man is too cool.I think if u make a good arrows texture for it we can use it as fantasy 2003 arrows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Ok, here are some details; livery and sponsors will be an evolution from 2002 car, like Bar from this and last year. Different but familiar :-)
Engine won't be defined, since we can't figure out which engine would Arrows get this year, so it'll be named by main sponsor, Arrows Orange, like Prost Acer, or Benetton Playlife few years ago.
Livery will be absolute secret until last moment, although I can tell you now that it'll be black-orange design.

I personaly like Wai's shape very much, it's defferent than others but still very "could-be" 2003 car. Yes, sidepods like Prost 99, it goes great with texture, although you can't see that yet :-P

It'll be released for two slots, 2001 and 2003 order. It'll use specific texture names s you won't have to overwrite old files, and it won't be conflicts with other 2003 cars. Quality will be as our other cars, including lower lods.

ETA one month, from today.

Post Edited (07-08-03 22:15)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy