GP4 problems please help

Posted by Rico 
GP4 problems please help
Date: July 18, 2006 04:52PM
Posted by: Rico
Hey, im new into GP4 just installed it and threw an 9.6 patch over or sumthin but i have problems like white ferrari's, white brakelights and Hainz-Harald Frentzen turns on as an Irvine :S

Somebody know how to fix this ? please help
Re: GP4 problems please help
Date: July 18, 2006 08:34PM
Posted by: a-game
The white farrari's is to do with the cars.wad file. either repair it using the cd. Or what most people do is download the wad extractor and 2006 cars. Extract the cars.wad and replace the files inside with the new 2006 ones. Also suggest getting the gpx patch, GP4 tweeker and GPi browser (you can change the photo's etc to 2006) you need to download 2006 menu data ofcourse.

Try these places for what ive just said:

www.racesimulations.com (need to register before you can download)
www.simracingworld.com
Date: July 18, 2006 08:51PM
thanks for that, i now dont have that problems antymore and the 2005 carset workin fdine, but i have (that @#$%& when u press O) between 600 and 1000% :S amy idea how i can get that out?
Date: July 18, 2006 09:22PM
so i jmean its slow as hell :s
Date: July 18, 2006 09:28PM
Posted by: airefresco
Try turning the graphics settings down in game(reduce texture quality etc,) that will improve the PO.

Also, put the specs of your computer on here and somebody with a similar specs might send you their graphics config file, If you ask nicely.

paul..
Date: July 19, 2006 10:58AM
i didnt asked nicely last time? :P srry then, thats my language if im getting tested by games :p

i found the problem and uninnstalled the game :P thanks for all youre help however
Date: July 19, 2006 12:36PM
Posted by: BenF1
You mean you've uninstalled it so won't play it?
Date: July 20, 2006 04:06PM
yh thats what i meant (tried the game 7 rtimes every time i had another ptoblem im sick of problems :p
Date: July 20, 2006 09:34PM
Posted by: harjinator
rather than clog the forum up with another help thread i thought i'd use this one. Getting some strange PO problems. I'm used to getting around 30% PO on average, and yesterday, it suddenly was 100% at back of the grid (fair enough) but then rose to around 300% when moving. I have been playing with 2006 cars, but i put the orginal cars wad back, and the problem remains :S Any suggestions?

PC specs: AMD Turion64 1.8GHZ, 512MB DDR RAM, 128MB Radeon X800...

Cheers in advance :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: July 21, 2006 05:48PM
Posted by: Harry
Maybe too many background programs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy