Logitech Wingman Formula Force Gear Throttle Link Troubles

Posted by Hal 
I'm at the end of my tether! Spent ages this evening trying to turn off "Gear Throttle Link" in controller setup. I've done a search on this and there was someone with a similar problem but I didn't really understand the solution. I select shift down = Controller A Button 1, shift up = Controller A Button 2, and throttle link goes off only to switch on again the next time I go into the setup screen. What's frustrating is that I had Gear Throttle Link off before but I had to use another wheel temporarily and now I want to use the Logitech Wingman wheel again but I can't remember how I fixed the problem. It was working fine before without any profiling software. Please can someone help - I'm demented with it!
Sorted it; mapped downshift to the shift key and got a split axis brake and accelerator using the profiler software.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy