Changing rim colors with GP4 Tweaker?

Posted by Jagdpanzer 
Changing rim colors with GP4 Tweaker?
Date: April 28, 2006 04:07AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
A question: I want to change the rim colors for Jordan in the 1999 mod. Their drivers then were Hill and Frentzen.

In the Tweaker rim color drop down selection box the team order is based on another season (2001 I think?) so how do I get the rims color to change on the team I want? Alesi and Trulli?

In other words, will selecting any team based on the default order in the Tweaker change the rims for that particular team, no matter what mod you are using? For instance, choosing Irvine and De La rosa would change the rim colors in the 2005 mod for Red Bull if thats the mod I am using?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Re: Changing rim colors with GP4 Tweaker?
Date: April 29, 2006 06:52AM

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: April 29, 2006 07:09AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Look up TeamEditor on realgpx (look up lo2k or Duffer in the forum, click their sig) and use that. You'll find there are some neat options there for you!
Date: April 29, 2006 09:02AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, use teameditor

X (@ed24f1)
Date: April 29, 2006 10:03PM
I would prefer to learn the nuances of GP4 Tweaker, as it WILL do the same thing in this case. I just need a better understanding of how to be sure you are changing rims for the team you actually want.

It's pretty easy to get Schumacher and his teammate selected, as they are #1 and #2 in the drop down selection, but the drivers after that as I said correspond to what I think is GP4's default order, and I'm not even sure which F1 year the unpatched and unmodded GP4 is supposed to be, as I never have played it.

If I am correct then all that is needed is to figure out which teams in the mod you are using fit into which slots in the drop down selection...

Date: April 29, 2006 10:57PM
Posted by: Paco
I'm not even sure which F1 year the unpatched and unmodded GP4 is supposed to be

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 29, 2006 10:58PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Colours are pretty easy to understand as they're just hex values.

If you have photoshop, then that gives you rim colours in hex, rgb etc
Date: April 29, 2006 10:58PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Twitchy finger

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2006 10:59PM by zeppelin101.
Date: May 01, 2006 09:36AM
Posted by: Madman271
Jagdpanzer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I am correct then all that is needed is to
> figure out which teams in the mod you are using
> fit into which slots in the drop down selection...
>

The easier way to figuring out car slots corresponding to driver name is in-game driver selection menu. GP4 Tweaker read actual driver name from f1gstate.sav file.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy