2005-2006 Updates by SkaningeN *NOTE* Fix for R26 Interlagos & RB5 added!

Posted by SkaaningeN 
Following up on my 03-04 addon pack, here is some more!
ReadMe!
---------------------------------------------
Following up on the Add on pack for 03-04 seasons, here comes
some updates for 2005 and 2006 seasons. Remember, I've just made
small modifications to already released work so all credit should
go to the original authors for their awesome work! This is just a small thing done to finish the job
and get more trackspecific stuff.
Remember, if you don't like it, don't use it!!!

- McLaren MP4-20 by Teraur (AT) -
* Made an extra early season spec to the carshape so it has the correct rear wing setup for
certain Grand Prix.
* Corrected rear wing for Hockenheim shape
* Made the missing Turkish Grand Prix livery
* Remade the French and Britsh Grand Prix NT livery (original had wrong font) and Canada NT livery with help of
stuff from the MP4-20 release by Eugenio Faria, Diego Noriega aka Öggo and JuanDi Sánchez Martínez aka eighth.
This may not fit perfectly with certain bodylines but it's not visable if you don't look for it.

- Red Bull RB1 Season Pack by Daniel 'Dahie' Senff & Wai Keen Lam (CTDP) -
* Resized the shapes of the season pack to more realistic size (In my eyes).
Known bug is that car2 in every version has mapping issues, something I don't have the expertice to fix.
Wrong number on the car on a couple, and all car2 have wrong color on the T-cam. Also, mirrors are upside down
on all versions.

- Sauber C24 by Konstantin Mokeyev and Bojan Tarticchio -
* Added Sepang livery

Helmets
Change (fix for me) alpha layers for all helmets by Hagi. Added a NT set which needed some extra or additions.
Made an highres late season version of Raikkonens helmet. Converted Montoya's 2006 helmet from 2006 helmetset by
Raulongo, Overgone, MDBSnake, Öggo, Tony and AlexSchumi to use a Montoya late season.
Fixed alpha layers for Montoya Interlagos helmet by unknown (no readme in release).
Some lucky helmets are a mix of Hagi's and MDBSnake, all credit goes to them.
The alpha layer change is darker for helmet while the visor is light, to make the visor more reflective.
Set uses ARAI 2005 shape by Eugénio Faria.

- McLaren MP4-21 by Teraur (AT) and Hega -
* Added trackspecific Season Package for this release, 13 versions in total. Contains:
* All liveries of 2006 season by Hega. I added Bahrain livery and added Montoyas driver name to the livery for first
half of the season.
* Correct shape for every Grand Prix. Added in a Montreal/Indianapolis/Interlagos shape and a Monza shape from a release that
does not have any credit/readme.
* Also contains the envmaps from Hega you put in your track.wad to make the chrome more realistic.

- Renault R26 by Rom1 -
* Added a trackspecific Mid to Late Season Package as Rom1 did not make any more versions after Indianapolis. Contains:
* Fix for Magny-Cours shape
* Istanbul alpha channel and corrected shape, original livery release by unknown (can't open .doc files no my PC).
* Added Hockenheim, Hungaroring, Monza, Shanghai-Suzuka and Interlagos shapes and liveries.
* Borrowed parts from Racervieh14 late season release, such as front wing winglets and textures. I think his nose was to narrow.

- Williams FW28 by Teraur (AT) -
* Added Imola/Silverstone livery since it was missing for me

- BMW Sauber F1.06 by Mitsuro Sano & Paolo Capriosa -
* Added French Grand Prix shape (with the two towers) that was made by SchueyFan if i remember correctly.
* Brazilian Grand Prix livery Friday Practice livery (Thank you Michael on Roberts's car and Danke Michael on Nick's car)

- Red Bull RB2 MDBSnake & Gezere -
* Added an unmade Shanghai & Interlagos livery with Dornboos driver name for car2.

Helmets
Same alpha channel fix for 2006 helmetset by Raulongo, Overgone, MDBSnake, Öggo, Tony and AlexSchumi.
No other change was made to this helmetset. Set uses ARAI 2006 shape by Eugénio Faria.

Download link: [www.mediafire.com]
Link Renault Interlagos fix: [www.mediafire.com]
Link Red Bull RB5 fix (only shape files I've modified): [www.mediafire.com]

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 07:24PM by SkaaningeN.
Re: 2005-2006 Updates by SkaningeN
Date: November 21, 2020 03:32PM
Posted by: tamburello
Great additions for the mods, thanks :-)
Date: November 21, 2020 05:26PM
Posted by: quickslick
very very nice, thank you so much Eric :)(Y)
Date: November 21, 2020 05:59PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Damn it, I noticed I made a mistake on Renault Interlagos livery. A link to the fix is in the first post!

Date: November 21, 2020 06:27PM
Posted by: quickslick
oh, thank you once again for the quick fix. Just a question, which of both shapes are for Red Bull 2005? is it the jaguar, or the arrows shape in the folders?
Wow!! Great stuff (Y) Thank you very much, Eric :-)

At this point I will have to work hard to update the 2005/2006 mods, as well as the 2003/2004 ones.
Date: November 21, 2020 07:05PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
quickslick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh, thank you once again for the quick fix. Just a
> question, which of both shapes are for Red Bull
> 2005? is it the jaguar, or the arrows shape in the
> folders?

Ah crap, I forgot to sort out the all the lods that were not lod0.
The lods that were changed are the one's named Arrows. I only use lod0 while playing

EDIT: Fix for RB5 in first post

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 07:25PM by SkaaningeN.
thanks for the info, Eric :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy