Highest Speed in GP4: what is the top speed?

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
Highest Speed in GP4: what is the top speed?
Date: November 20, 2020 04:53AM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
I'm just curious. Today "practicing" in Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari with the Canam mod (a great beta by Meteoro405 :) ) I wanted a Ferrari to do it, the Canam Ferrari got amazing 386-7 Km/h! I tested the Porsche and the Mclaren and they did it too! I had never reached this speed in GP4, it was amazing! I set up the camera to a very good perspective I almost had the sensation of being there, making the turns above 350 km/h :)
I know it depends on the track I don't exactly know how, and the mod regulation of course. Could we get this speed in other tracks or mods? In the IMSA imported by Karl - Huskyman49 - in Le Mans and in historic Imola I got around 360, 350 with the Indycar 2020 (Rracunis) ...

Horacio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2020 05:06AM by Zacio Geribello.
Re: Highest Speed in GP4: what is the top speed?
Date: November 20, 2020 05:09PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
[youtu.be]

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: November 20, 2020 05:10PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
562 km/h max speed

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: November 20, 2020 06:53PM
Tks Ariel! Poor me :) Let's take a look at it right now...

in Brasil we say "voando baixo" :)
Date: November 20, 2020 06:59PM
Whoa!!! Nothing like "flying low" (voando baixo) - If you put wings in it it flies away :)
Date: November 20, 2020 07:08PM
I see that you could regulate the car so that it goes faster but if you don't, just for curiosity, in this particular case of Autodromo Dino e Enzo Ferrari, with no adjustments at all AND no advanced controls, only the keyboard, rookie mode, those are already pretty amazing results, remembering not necessarily the fastest car in speed gives the fastest lap... :) I was very glad to experiment that...

360 km/h F1 2020
387 km/h Can-Am
378 km/h IMSA 2019
358 km/h IndyCar 2020

all of them give quite a lap, "voando baixo"... :)
Date: November 21, 2020 09:36AM
Posted by: rracunis
Check if the speed increases with Gp4exe = 995bhp , Boost performance and F1 physics = 610kg in the 2020 Indycar MOD
Date: November 22, 2020 02:03AM
Tks, Rracunis! I did it, the speed was already at the top, as the installation setup, no adjustments, however, IndyCar 2020 mod had the best lap :) in those conditions described above, despite reaching "only" 358 km/h :)
due to a very well balanced car, given it was with the installlation standards, we can really attack the turns and it made really strong laps, we can feel it, very steady...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy