Effin Stupid Amazon Popup in Downloads

Posted by JackieStewart 
Effin Stupid Amazon Popup in Downloads
Date: June 29, 2003 02:03PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Why is there a stupid "Amazon" popup in the Downloads section which stops you from downloading. I'm talking in particular about the ITV Logo collection and F1 Logo downloads. Please explain or better still, if you're an administrator - get rid of it!!!! STOOPID

....................I quite like this now.
Re: Effin Stupid Amazon Popup in Downloads
Date: June 29, 2003 02:07PM
Posted by: b-tone
dunno. to pay for thier time?

anyway, they are my files and you can also get them on my site:
[www.we-do-design.com]

popup free! (as opposed to free popups)

____
Tony

hello guys, maybe a stupid question but how do you insert pics?
Date: June 29, 2003 02:14PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
GPGAMES.de is a great site with many files on their servers, with a high file traffic.

It costs a lot of money to have good servers that will make it possible that you can download the newest addons for grand prix 4.

Think amazon is a sponsor of this site - its a little bit cheeper for webmaster to have this servers and because amazon is a sponsor they will get a pop up so that users go to their site.

If the window opens you can simple close it - it takes a second not more. So i think its no problem.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: June 29, 2003 02:14PM
Posted by: Valentino Rossi
Ask Vader. He knows

Don't worry the Doctor will help you! Heh Heh
Date: June 29, 2003 02:21PM
Posted by: watercolours
they pop up in every file, not only for the ones you mentioned.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 29, 2003 02:52PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Tony,
A true gent. Many thanks.

....................I quite like this now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy